Newcastle - More Marketing Guff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went into the ticket office on Sunday and they seemed to be selling well (popular areas of the ground were all red on the screen).

How dare we try and encourage people to buy tickets for the game

It's an absolute disgrace

How dare we try and encourage people to buy tickets for the game

It's an absolute disgrace

If that repetitive shite gets people to buy tickets then fair play, howerver I have my doubts.

Sounds like it's going to be a big crowd so I better buy my ticket.

I went into the ticket office on Sunday and they seemed to be selling well (popular areas of the ground were all red on the screen).

That's because Newcastle fans who know they won't be able to get one from their own allocation have been taking advantage of the fact that these tickets have been on General Sale since before the start of the season.

I'd much prefer it if the club said "Nobody's going to turn up to this. I mean honestly, who wants to pay good money to watch this shite? You're having a laugh."

Did you ever pass that GCSE in marketing?

Obviously, he's thinking out of the box, any old ****er can go 'wahey look at us, there's no fecking seats left blah blah blah'

Not BM

It does seem that the only marketing tactic they use is to suggest tickets are selling fast and it should be a "bumper" crowd.

Talk about mountain out of a molehill, they are just trying to sell tickets to create a bigger crowd, I'm sure people on here would be the first to moan if we got a poor attendance in a game like this.

I genuinely can't understand how "City hopeful for Newcastle sell-out" can possibly be construed as negative. I'm hopeful for a Newcastle sell out. Aren't you?

Last edited:
I genuinely can't understand how "City hopefull for Newcastle sell-out" can possibly be construed as negative. I'm hopefull for a Newcastle sell out. Aren't you?

Did anyone say the headline is a negative?

I think the line that's typical of the club's marketing bullshit is this:

"Supporters are urged to purchase their tickets early to avoid disappointment."

How many times have they said that in the past when there was never any chance that fans would end up not being able to get tickets?

Stories like this have lost any meaning they might have had in the past, people just don't take anything they say seriously any more.

LCFC - The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670