Pre Match Newcastle United v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Hopefully no injuries during the international break, after our recent indifferent results i expect NP to make changes, im pretty sure Cambiasso will start if available, probably for Hammond, i also think we may start Simpson in place of RDL. Even though they are under pressure this is never an easy fixture. I hope were positive from the start, play 3 up front and hope that Kasper can keep his first clean sheet of the season.Get an early goal and we can win this. Id take a draw but predict a 0-2 win Ulloa and Vardy

Schmeichel

Simpson Moore Morgan Konchesky
Drinkwater Cambiasso James
Mahrez Ulloa Vardy

Keep it tight. Hit them on the counter.

1-1 will be a decent result.

Hammond to start, every single fecking game.

Schmeicheyweikydooodoooo

Da Laet Morgan Moore(he's one of our own...) Konch

Drinkwater Cambiasso (he's magic, you know...) James

Mahrez Ulloa Vardy

Get into 'em.. 2-1 win.

I feel more confident that we will win this game now that dpjfox has started the thread. High scoring encounter is what I see, need to nullify Cisse so stick tight to him with cover and they'll be limited to long range efforts. Vardy needs to arc his runs more and in the half where we are shooting downhill, he needs to knock and run like the clappers. 3-2 to Leicester.

This game is all about how well we can defend and frustrate. If we're organised and disciplined, their supporters will get negative and jittery and we can exploit this later on. The likes of Vardy and Mahrez coming off of the bench would make sense if required. My line up is a little radical and I don't think NP would select it for one moment, but it's the one that smells of sweet victory to me.

Hamer

Simpson Morgan Moore Konchesky

Cambiasso

James Drinkwater

Powell

Ulloa Nugent

Big game. Need to win it...if we do I reckon it's finally curtains for Pardew.

Get 3 in midfield, Powell at least on the bench and let's see what happens.

We wont win this, mark my works you fools.

They're beyond shit, I'm going and it's my daughter's first Leicester game. Guaranteed to be an embarrassing defeat.

2-0 to them I reckon.

3-1 to them. Us to score first.

A minority become disillusioned with life under NP.

They were booing against Burnley so I would say they can't bloody wait.

I expect to surrounded by booing fans at the end of the game. It would be rude not to join in.

Ticket in the home end then, eh?

Yes. I'm not climbing all those bloody steps to the away end, the last time I did that it nearly killed me...

Whereabouts in the home end? I'm in the posh bit for this one, due to my lack of booking history last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566