Pre Match Newcastle United v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leazes East corner. Went in the same stand the last time we played there.

A wise plan. When I was last in the away bit someone near me confused Dyer for Howard due to the view being so shit. You get a nice view of the city though.

1-1. I'm bringing my binoculars.

I have got a terrible end to the week travelling with work, so that 6.30 am start to get ready for Newcastle is hardly exciting me at the moment.

Both:icon_bigg We were thinking of maybe trying the Bridge Hotel.

It's not what it used to be, was a bit shit last time I went...that said most of Newcastle centre pubs are going down the students with too much money theme. At least the bridge hasn't done that yet! I might pop in at some point.

I work in team valley and all the lads at work are telling me the best place for away fans is O'neill's opposite central station.

I think we could do with shaking up the starting 11 for this one. On the back of two very lackluster performances I think we need to get something out of this one. I would bring in Hamer, Simpson, and Wasilewski in defence and would be tempted to give Powell and/or Albrighton a starting place. Cambiasso back in midfield is a given.

I think we could do with shaking up the starting 11 for this one. On the back of two very lackluster performances I think we need to get something out of this one. I would bring in Hamer, Simpson, and Wasilewski in defence and would be tempted to give Powell and/or Albrighton a starting place. Cambiasso back in midfield is a given.

Wasilewski for who?

anyone with digital cable, which nowadays is everyone.

Any sports bar should be able to find it for you.

Last edited:
anyone with digital cable, which nowadays is everyone.Any sports bar should be able to find it for you.
Direct TV?That's what all the hotels seem to have, wil it be on that?Although will be in Vegas on Saturday so don't know if our room will have it.

As a Luddite who doesn't even own a TV, let alone digital cable, I'll be watching it on a dodgy Wiziwig stream as usual.

I watched a City game a few years ago in Vegas, in the British-themed pub in the Flamingo. They put the game on for me in a back room, and served a massive English breakfast as City humped Derby. Happy days!

As a Luddite who doesn't even own a TV, let alone digital cable, I'll be watching it on a dodgy ******* stream as usual.
Oh, you can't say Wiziwig anymore? How about the usual website with listings to available sporting events, where what you see is what you get?

I shall search out a british-themed pub then. It's a uk 3pm kick off? So 5am in Vegas. No point going bed till after then.

Should be a 7am kick off in Vegas, mate. Vegas is 8 hours behind UK time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669