Pre Match Newcastle United v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in team valley and all the lads at work are telling me the best place for away fans is O'neill's opposite central station.

If you're favourite pre match entertainment is tramps falling over and radge alcoholic wifeys fighting then it's perfect.

Last edited:
XBMC player is what I've used recently. PM me if you would like info to see games in HD.

Direct TV?That's what all the hotels seem to have, wil it be on that?Although will be in Vegas on Saturday so don't know if our room will have it.

Or download the NBC live Extra sports app. All the Prem games are shown live, even the reply is available for a few days.

If you need a login DM me.

Newcastle to win 3-1. Crap.

Direct TV should have it. Still. A pub your best bet.

With most posters believing a complacent City can't be bothered to put in the effort unless its against a top six side, and therefore will be beaten by strugglers Newcastle, why would anyone want to watch?

Man U and Stoke were not top 6 sides when we played them and we performed well, i think the StJames atmosphere will lift us to perform well

These next two fixtures could be really important.

We've begun the season on the back of a terrific, confidence soaring season. The last two results have been poor. If we get a win from one of these two games, we can maintain this momentum, but if two poor results become four, it all starts to get a bit wobbly and the pressure starts to build. We need the impetus that Hull managed in the first half of last season if at all possible.

I'm really nervous about tomorrow. Last season, every time we expected the wheels to fall off, we hit back stronger. I'd go as far as to say that these next two results will tell us an awful lot about our eventual fate this season.

An intriguing 2 all draw with some goals scored by Terri Hooley and Norman Lovett (if fit).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566