Match Thread Newcastle v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't trust Madders tonight

Come on fellow city supporters, we are massively up against it, we should not expect anything here so basically some of you shut up whinging and enjoy what are probably our last minutes in the prem. Smile though your heart is breaking

The change I'd make now when we decide to "go for it" would be Barnes for Soumare.

I think that change by 60 mins would be the right balance of going for it Vs keeping us solid.

Then unfortunately it's gonna have to be Daka for a centre back if we don't get ahead

Hahahahahahaha. Bring in some creativity so we don't get stuck in our own box and immediately isolate Vardy....

Man's a complete and total ****flap.

Ndidi misshit pass... But why did NO ONE try to recover it?!

Soumare has to try and get to that ball first!

It's all well and good defending well but to have zero interest when we do have the ball is pathetic

Evans struggling.

It's all setting up for Amartey to come on & gift them the winner isn't it?

The game plan is still working

I'm wondering if Smith will try to go for this at all.

There's a big part of me wondering if he's willing to take the point tonight, and then take the gamble that Everton don't beat Bournemouth on the final day.

Because that's all a draw does right? Means if we beat Wham, Everton have to win rather than just avoid defeat against Bournemouth?

But it's a stupid risk if that's his plan

Barnes and Daka on the hour. The plan is on.

Soumare and Faes I'd take off

Pray he doesn't take Souttar off, who's been good.

Really don't get why we flogged Vardy during the part of the game where we had zero interest in doing anything.

take the gamble that Everton don't beat Bournemouth on the final day.
Last time Bournemouth were in the Prem they put three past Everton at Goodison on the last day of the season. They've also beaten them twice this season, 3-0 and 4-1. Bogey team

Last edited:
Last time Bournemouth were in the Prem they put four past Everton at Goodison on the last day of the season. They've also beaten them twice this season, 3-1 and 4-1. Bogey team

I genuinely think he mightve decided it's the best plan.

Huge risk, but a point today could make all the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566