Match Thread Newcastle v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree, but let’s be honest, it’s a tougher watch than accidentally walking in on your dad balls deep in your mum.
Which is the type of football we’ve been attempting for ages and it’s not worked. This is more like a ferrety ****

I'm struggling to see how we get a result better than 0-0 from this & thats no ****ing use to us.

OK, we look more solid. But without anyone to create anything we've basically just swapped an isolated lone striker for an isolated front two !

One potentially creative player on the field & he's playing in a defensive midfield block.

I await the forthcoming tactical masterstroke in the 2nd half.

No one thinks we should try and 'steamroller' anyone but we simply cannot get out of our own penalty area because there is no one at all to move the ball forward to. When we do manage to get it to Soumare or Tielemans they are so slow and ponderous it's either played back into our own penalty area or given away. There is only one way that will end. Ndidi has been much better to be fair; he's been a bit more like Ndidi mk1 tonight.

Souttar had been excellent. Why the **** he hasn't been playing is anyone's guess.

We are very lucky to not be out of the game.

Also it's all well and good but we have to win this, don't listen to these clueless ****s on sky sports saying it'll be a good point.

Quite how we go from 1 touch in the oppositions box to a winning mentality I don't know
Hold off until 60 and then go for it is not a bad plan.

We shipped 5 at Fulham pretending we were still good ffs

I think it's 60 mins and go for it. But I think Nacho is gonna be knackered and come off by then. He looks ****ed

65 Minutes, Alex

Naked
Oil
Picture of Stephen Hughes
Pot Noodle
’All Follow Everyone’ playing in the background

Let’s wank them to victory

Maddison on for Nacho.

Awful decision.

Ihenacho off, Maddiaon on. Hmmmm.

I think it's 60 mins and go for it. But I think Nacho is gonna be knackered and come off by then. He looks ****ed

Oh. Sooner than I thought.

Maddison for Nacho at half time.

Think I'd have gone for Barnes with how we're playing tbh, can play against the back line more. But we do need to connect the midfield and attack better.

Well, as difficult as it is to watch, there at least is a plan. He has looked at the opposition and tried to do something to counter it. If Schar want switched on and Vardy had got through. Different story

Oh. Sooner than I thought.

Maddison for Nacho at half time.

Think I'd have gone for Barnes with how we're playing tbh, can play against the back line more. But we do need to connect the midfield and attack better.
We do. But Maddison for Tielemans would have done that so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669