Speculation Next Leicester manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotfox

Sounds as if they are going to take their time, but not to long, I wonder who the 'interesting' ones are? Sounds as if , and I saw the interview, that 'motivation' is a key factor, and perhaps one of the main reasons for Svens dismissal, was his inability to motivate the players. He was and has always been laid back, so laid back he is almost horizontal, that could have been translated as not interested by some players, and could have directly led to some of the poor performances this season.

Filthy Rich

Banned
Top has just been interviwed on SSN. Has had several applications, some interesting. No contact with MON, yet. Looking for someone with experience of Championship and with fighting spirit who can motivate the team, staff and fans. Doesn't have to be high profile too market in Thailand anyone who can get us to Premier League. Interview slightly faltering to begin with but improved as it wnet along. I think we can deduce from the above why Sven got sack. Said he was sorry about Sven, nice man but we have to move on

I imagine Top and his dad have plenty on their plate right now besides little old LCFC.

Doesn't look as if King Power are as financially well off as they were unless the airports open again soon....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-15459227

Mawsley

Villa fans don't realise it now but hepretty much pushed them to a maximum. They complained about the football under him etc yet they weren't complaining with their first Wembley visit in ten years.

Doesn't sound like any Villa fans that I know...who, without exception, loved him to bits and were livid when his departure was engineered.

And the comments made about staff not liking him or his team for the way they treated people at the club that I read in one or other of the threads here - total and utter bollocks.

Lako42

Don't know whether it's true or not, but I have heard off someone who has no desire to make up stories that MON is meeting with the owners at The Belfry around about now. As I say I can't prove it but this person is very straight laced so to speak.

Mattmeister

Don't know whether it's true or not, but I have heard off someone who has no desire to make up stories that MON is meeting with the owners at The Belfry around about now. As I say I can't prove it but this person is very straight laced so to speak.

Very close to his Sutton Coldfield home...

FoxCovert

Something very similar also posted by someone on Bentleys Roof earlier this afternoon.

Real Sharapova

I can believe it. Whether he's intersted in the job or not it's seem eminently sensible for him to at least speak to the owners. I'm not sure at all I want him given the job, and I'm also not sure at all I'd like him to turn it down if it was offered. Makes no sense at all, but that's exactly how I feel at the 'mo.

Profondo Rosso

Didn't he already rule himself out?

Nope, he said he wouldn't apply for the job, doesn't mean he wouldn't accept if we approached him.

Redditch Fox

Didn't he already rule himself out?

Isn't that the usual first stage finassociating himself with the vacancy just in case its not had sufficient media coverage especially when they mention that their 'representatives' haven't beem contacted either. This usually means that its about the club with the vacancy gets on the phone. They also normally say that I'm currently the manager of so-and-so and that's all I'm thinking about. This is normally just prior to looking at potential properties .

Profondo Rosso

Gary Megson 20/1 at SkyBet. :icon_lol:

RHYDAL

No-one has mentioned him, and I'm quite surprised his name hasn't come up. Nearly got the job at our place. A huge name.
High profile. Well connected.
I give you Alan Shearer OBE DL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673