Speculation Next Leicester manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the upcoming international break and the fact that we have played 2 games without a manager why rush now, as long as we have someone in around 10th -12th November we'll be OK. I don't see that getting someone in before Leeds is a major factor since the new guy would probably not take charge for the match and a good proportion of the squad will head off for internationals straight after the Leeds match. The new manager is unlikely to have a full squad to work with until 16th November anyway. I'd rather they take the time to get the right manager than rush into something.

Spot on...and I hope that is the plan.

Let the caretakers handle Saturday then get it properly sorted.

I think the manager might be a bloke. Possibly. Glad to be of help.

I spotted managerial dream team Peter Taylor and Junior Lewis outside the KP earlier - they could be making a sensational return? I think the addition of JL could be what was lacking last time around...

People should feel free to make their protests in whatever way they choose. I understand that there's one City fan who hasn't bought a match programme for about 15 years on a principle long since forgotten by everybody else.

:081::081::081:

I agree with what you're saying, but the thing I do give a **** about is that it's not Roy Keane, I don't care who it is as long as it's not Roy ****ing Keane.

Is that Roy F***ing Keane or Roy C***ing Keane? Either way I'd feel the same way about it as I did about Harry F***ing Bassett :-(

And almost a 2 second delay via email.

Last edited:
Keane is in Spain today apparantly

with O'Neill on itv now punditing the Man City game......I wonder if Adrian Chiles will ask them about the managers job at Leicester?....................

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/sports/264472/o-neill-and-solskjaer-in-for-foxes-job

Bangkok Post linking us with O'Neill and Solskjaer suggesting we have been in talks with both. Would probably be happy with either of those, they reckon even at this early stage that Solskjaer will be managing Man U in the future. Bit premature to think that if you ask me but he's had a good start none the less.

On the back of that story I've just put a cheeky pound on OGS at 40/1 on #####. Watch the odds plummet with that amount of backing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670