Speculation Next Leicester manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed "miles away" surely its not going to drag into the international break!

If we end up with the right man, rather than some useless fecker like Roy bastard Keane, then they can take as long as it takes for all I care

Quite why people are so desperate to have someone in right now is beyond me. If we appoint later today or tomorrow they won't have had time to work with the players before the Leeds game anyway - so let Rudkin, Stowell and Beaglebum get on with it (which they appear to be doing perfectly adequately so far) and then we have a nice couple of weeks to get the right person in charge

Chill out and have a sandwich FFS

I think the World Cup is a bit more important than what happened on a shitty American soap to be fair.

Although I was born in '86, and I got the Dallas reference.

I was born in 85 and got the Dallas reference.

It's 2.45pm on Sunday. Still no manager named. Then, all of a sudden, from nowhere, a helicopter appears hovering over the stadium. The fans look up wondering what's going on. The helicopter lowers itself onto the pitch slowly and dramatically. Who is it??!! Top opens the door with a big smile on his face. What's going on? Then, all of a sudden, he appears!! It's Martin. Is it? Are you sure? Yes it is. IT'S MARTIN!! Martin O'Neill is back!! Next thing I hear is, 'wake up, wake up, why are you shouting?' The wife has burst my bubble and it was all but a dream. But was it.........

It's 2.45pm on Sunday. Still no manager named. Then, all of a sudden, from nowhere, a helicopter appears hovering over the stadium. The fans look up wondering what's going on. The helicopter lowers itself onto the pitch slowly and dramatically. Who is it??!! Top opens the door with a big smile on his face. What's going on? Then, all of a sudden, he appears!! It's Martin Allen. Is it? Are you sure? Yes it is. IT'S MARTIN!! Martin is back!! Next thing I hear is, 'wake up, wake up, it's time to replant the flower beds a Belvoir drive.........
:018:

Everybody's Changing their mind over who it will be - Is It Any Wonder we are all going a bit crazy with posts Spiralling out of control.

It's like A Bad Dream - but Somewhere Only We Know there will be a conclusion to it all in good time

This Is The Last Time I shall speak on the matter

Dear Baby Jebus, save us from the bastard...

Everybody's Changing their mind over who it will be - Is It Any Wonder we are all going a bit crazy with posts Spiralling out of control.

It's like A Bad Dream - but Somewhere Only We Know there will be a conclusion to it all in good time

You know too many Keane songs...

You Can Do So Much Better Than This.....

It's 2.45pm on Sunday. Still no manager named. Then, all of a sudden, from nowhere, a helicopter appears hovering over the stadium. The fans look up wondering what's going on. The helicopter lowers itself onto the pitch slowly and dramatically. Who is it??!! Top opens the door with a big smile on his face. What's going on? Then, all of a sudden, he appears!! It's Martin. Is it? Are you sure? Yes it is. IT'S MARTIN!! Martin O'Neill is back!!
0925_mcmahon-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670