Speculation Next Leicester manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also in regards to the person who has a "friend" who "works" at the KP what exactly is his job? is he usually there gone 8pm on a thursday evening?

Also in regards to the person who has a "friend" who "works" at the KP what exactly is his job? is he usually there gone 8pm on a thursday evening?

Plenty of people work there later on in the evenings, security, cleaning, restaurant staff etc.

Caption competition:

Martin%20O%27Neill%20Roy%20Keane.jpg

Caption competition:

Martin%20O%27Neill%20Roy%20Keane.jpg

"Pull my bastard finger, i went out for a curry on Melton Road last night with Top, Birch and the rest of the gang....i've signed a 15 year deal and i want to execute a celebratory fart".

So this morning's stories are basically that no one knows still... (or one does and hasn't told the others)

The Express say it's Dave Jones: http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/281641/Leicester-turn-to-Dave-Jones?

I
rish Independent think Roy Keane: http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/keane-looks-set-to-make-managerial-return-with-leicester-2925986.html

A
nd the Indepedent say OGS: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...kjaer-in-line-for-leicester-job-6257001.html?

No new story from The Mirror today... maybe he got scared after being shown up yesterday

Last edited:
So it begins with MON as favourite but talks between the two sides are going to take a while if any agreement is going to happen. MON walked away from talks with WHU because they went public on them and he didn't like it. The owners agree to take it steady, discuss everything in confidence and in detail and give each party time to reflect and renegotiate as appropriate. They know who they want and begin the complex process of getting him.

It makes sense for some unnamed source to then distance MON from the job so the fuss dies down allowing things to proceed calmly. Meanwhile allow agents to further individuals cases all over the place creating smokescreens aplenty despite no real interest in anyone else. The club correctly fail to distance themselves from any speculation.

As the talks progress and go well, it also makes sense for MON to answer a call from Stringer stating that he won't comment on the job. Ask yourselves why now? This has the effect of reigniting the hoopla and making everyone believe that it is possible again. It also makes the gap between him not coming and coming much narrower so it isn't bizarre when it happens.

And then we all awake on a gloomy Friday morning 4,173 days after he departed to discover as the day proceeds that . . .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670