Speculation Next Leicester manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be very surprised if they hold the interview at the ground.

O' Neill is at the KPS... Fact! Just had a text from someone who works there

Sure......he's got some DIY to do.....

K P S Conservatories Doors & Windows LtdLeicestershire « Double Glazing Installers « Leicester « K P S Conservatories Doors & Windows Ltd
K P S Conservatories Doors & Windows Ltd
18 Ferndale Road
Leicester
Leicestershire LE4 8JD

Oh FFS...............

It'll be "Stowell Rudkin and Beaglegholes Blue'n'White Armeee........." for me until this is sorted out.

if it isn't true I will give you the name and number of the guy that works there... And I will also join you! He's been pretty reliable up to now

To be fair to your contact, there are plenty of other 'ITKs' who may become victims in the forthcoming 'manager speculation' progroms

Get Keano in asap

Roy Keane is a cnut of the highest order

Whatever profession you're in, if people like you they will work harder for you, if they think you're a tosser it will just be a matter of time before they get the chance to put the boot in.

As a player - keane only had to perform to his best - as a manager you HAVE to get the players around you motivated and ready to give blood for the cause

Everyone who knows football know's Keano is a Grade A tosser, who failed miserably at Sunlan & Ipswich and there may be a reason no club has touched him with a 10 ft pole since he got sacked last January??:icon_sad:

I like tits.

Did someone else say that?

What we've needed since early last week is a Top headcam
**** yeah that would work! Like a Takeshi's Castle thing. F'kin great idea :icon_bigg

If and it is a big if MON is at the ground, maybe the delay has been about his other commitments, ie TV pundit etc and cancelling of contracts not just in the UK, but also abroad these may have taken a bit of time, but it is a guess, like everyone else whose voiced an opinion.

I would be very surprised if they hold the interview at the ground.
Exactly. May as well do it over a bucket of chicken wings in Rodney's Peas & Poultry at High Street. Conference rooms at hotels outside town seem be to common practice in my experience (which is, reading footballers' autobiographies...).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669