Speculation Next Leicester manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't really clear on whether they were reporting fact or rumour, they said 'we've had some calls come in, one saying that Pearson has ruled himself out and another saying that there is a meeting going on at the KP right now', don't know if they meant calls from members of the public or calls from sources.

Last edited:
Maybe when IS was calling MON, when he wouldn't comment, should've asked him where he was at that moment in time ;)

Now IS on RL is saying that it is all speculation and rumours.
Seems they've got as much of an idea as us.

Does Top have football advisors? Excuse my ignorance but having money I'm sure doesn't make you a football expert. Who is advising him? All I am hearing is that the owners are going to choose a new manager. Sorry but that would be like me choosing a new manager. I'll have him because he has got a couple of trophies, I like his hair and he's got 'pashun'. Sorry people for being an eejut but why would Top know who to chose??

I don't think I can remember a more closely guarded process.

Certainly, I've never seen so many candidates come in and out of contention while nobody, anywhere, has the faintest idea as to what is really going on.

It's either an absolute masterclass in diversion and subterfuge or the club has lost the plot on an unprecedented scale.

So the Mirror journo who said Clark had got the job is now saying Clark decided against it after it all leaked this morning before he got to speak to the players etc. Apparantly someone at LCFC leaked the info and the club are trying to find out who. :icon_lol:

So the Mirror journo who said Clark had got the job is now saying Clark decided against it after it all leaked this morning before he got to speak to the players etc. Apparantly someone at LCFC leaked the info and the club are trying to find out who. :icon_lol:
So he turned down a job because a shite paper reported that he had it???:102: Smells of arse reporting to me.

What a load of twaddle, who takes the press seriously and no one takes the mirror seriously

Obviously trying to save face. Huddersfield were never approached. The smoke gets thicker.....

I don't think I can remember a more closely guarded process.

Certainly, I've never seen so many candidates come in and out of contention while nobody, anywhere, has the faintest idea as to what is really going on.

It's either an absolute masterclass in diversion and subterfuge or the club has lost the plot on an unprecedented scale.

Or it never had a clue and didn't plan for this to begin with?

And by 'it' I mean the muppets who own the shares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669