Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Glen Roder

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Simon Grayson

Votes: 15 12.9%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the above and if I am honest I don't think it matters as no one is going to achieve Mandaric's hopes of promotion to the prem.

dont want any of them. want to wake up in the morning and this has all been a horrible dream

Totally agree....just as we thought we had a manager that put a bit of passion back in the team.....none of the names mentioned are worthy!!! If warnock gets it, then Milan can shove my season ticket up his arse (sideways!).....Probabley be Steve Mclaren, he's a good yes man!!

di canio may be up for it, current player manager at cisco :)

Capello is out of work

That would pretty much complete one hell of a weird week.

:056: I think I need a hug or something, it feels like some strange dream. How to crash to Earth in 24hrs from an excellent 4-1 win.. only Leicester could manage it.

That would pretty much complete one hell of a weird week.

:056: I think I need a hug or something, it feels like some strange man has unloaded his man juice on my soft face.

NO

****ING

NEED

I'm sick of this shit!!

Gets a bit boring building your hopes up for a quality manager only to find that none of them want to manage our club so we end up with some rubbish like Paul Ince.

None of the above they are all shite, including Jewell!

Cannot believe that MM has done this without knowing exactly what his next move is.

Don't believe any of the out of workers have a prayer given the fact that they weren't picked first time around. MM would just look like a total tosser.

That Chelsea coach Brendan Rodgers is nailed on. The articles about it from that Irish paper and the Mirror stink of truth.

Alternatively, Dundee Utd are doing well and won again tonight, who is their boss?

Last edited:
Cannot believe that MM has done this without knowing exactly what his next move is.

Don't believe any of the out of workers have a prayer given the fact that they weren't picked first time around. MM would just look like a total tosser.

That Chelsea coach Brendan Rodgers is nailed on. The articles about it from that Irish paper and the Mirror stink of truth.

Alternatively, Dundee Utd are doing well and won again tonight, who is their boss?

Personally I reckon he's lined up. I noticed he was on the same coaching course as our academy coach and with it being his first managerial job he won't mind bearing with a DoF.

But what makes everyone think he has more ability than the bloke who has turned our accademy/ressies into one of the strongest in the country?

He wouldnt choose Megson surely??!!

I cant see him going for someone unproven from a lower league again. I reckon he may have had someone lined up a while ago.

I live in Blackpool and there have been rumours for a while that Grayson is leaving to join us (he is currently in dispute with the club over a new contract) IMO we had the best man for the job if MM is not careful he is going to have fans turn against him, out of the above list i would go for Jewell with his Wigan mate Steve Walsh as his No2, that might just prevent a riot.

Last edited:
Honestly, I can't even bothered speculating as to who the next manager will be, as we'll probably do it about 30 times this season.

I'd make the bet that whoever comes in to replace Martin Allen won't make it to the end of the season either.
And if they do, they won't be the "manager" anyway... they'll be a coach/puppet anyway

Just came in from work, put on SSN to see how Clarke was doing (who they referred to as Clark Carlisle!) and saw that MA had been sacked. What a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00