Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Glen Roder

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Simon Grayson

Votes: 15 12.9%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will wake up in the morning to find out the Walkers has burnt to the ground.

If Warnock, Roeder or Megson are announced as manager, I think I might be the one responsible for that!

What a load of shit. ****ing pathetic... I just feel empty and drained... We have a great result at the weekend and then it still all goes to shit.

MM thought MA was the dogs bollux because he ticked all the right boxes in terms of passion, enthusiasm, ambition etc - and as fans on the outside that is how MA appeared. So either something awful has been done or said or MM has simply lost the plot because MA would not play his way.

If MM has lost the plot there is no point speculating on who the next manager will be because it will not be done on the basis of managerial credentials.

Fecking Doris the tea-lady would get the job if she promised to play JFH, Sheringham and Shearer up front with Seaman in goal!

why is warnock on the bloody list...please i though swearing was not aloud on this site?

jewel for me by far..but i can't see it happening...who would want the job now?

why is warnock on the bloody list...

simple answer - he's been offered the job twice. (i have this on very good authority). the first was at the end of last season..........try and work out when the second would have been??
the only encouraging thing from this would appear to be the fact that at least the chairman isn't only offering the job to a 'yes man'.

however, how likely is it that any self respecting experienced manager would get involved with such a egotistical chairman. (still love him for ploughing his money in and he really does want to make us great)

A lot of people seem to fancy the idea of Paul Jewell being the next manager of LCFC, but IMO Jewell is quite happy to be taking a break from football and probably knows that there will be some premiership managers getting the chop in the months ahead, and he will be approached.
So when the time is right Jewell will manage a Prem team not a fizzy team.

i read somewhere that brian little and simon grayson might be a possibility as a joint relationship.

Roeder, Reid, Megson bloody Pleat :mad: FFS whos in charge of this football club the old board who had no ambition nor finances or a ambitious chairman who wants results. If these stories are true about these 4 being in the running then I am for one scared :icon_eek:

Out of all the names mentioned I would most like to see Warnock as manager. Would be a good character and could attract better players not only this but he has proven he can form a promotion looking side in this league. He wants said we "cheated" the system. FFS get over it, if all these rumours are true then Warnock I say. (I await to get a lot of abuse)

Out of all the names mentioned I would most like to see Warnock as manager. Would be a good character and could attract better players not only this but he has proven he can form a promotion looking side in this league. He wants said we "cheated" the system. FFS get over it, if all these rumours are true then Warnock I say. (I await to get a lot of abuse)

booooo

nah you're right, i'd like to see cocknose or jewell

Why are there only four options. Where is the none of this lot option.

My vote is for milan. He might as well.

Jewell would be a terrific appointment. I don't see why he would lower himself to join Leicester City when he saved Wigan from relegation in his 2nd season in the prem but had a brilliant first season, were he got Wigan to the Cup Final. Surely if he was to get a job in England it would be to replace premiership managers :102:

Surely if he was to get a job in England it would be to replace premiership managers :102:

He could be a Prem manager with us next season. Although if he got us up there would be no guarantees that Milan would still want him to keep us up!

Im sorry but i would be amazed if he took over at Leicester. Infact if he does take over im willing to give £100 to charity, im that confident he will not be the Leicester City manager.

Im sorry but i would be amazed if he took over at Leicester. Infact if he does take over im willing to give £100 to charity, im that confident he will not be the Leicester City manager.

He left Bradford after keeping them up in the Prem, and joined Wigan, a lower league club, did he not?

Jewell would be a terrific appointment. I don't see why he would lower himself to join Leicester City when he saved Wigan from relegation in his 2nd season in the prem but had a brilliant first season, were he got Wigan to the Cup Final. Surely if he was to get a job in England it would be to replace premiership managers :102:

He would never come here. He might have ideas.

Anyone with a will of their own will not fit in.

Don;t think he will either, just watched an interview with him done on Tuesday that fludie posted on another thread and he doesn't seem like being near ready to return to management. Stranger things have happened though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00