Next Manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/luton_town/6453349.stm

I have to agree with him on this. I actually would still welcome him here.

Whilst Newell has been guilty of making some pretty stupid remarks in the past, I do have some sympathy for him, he had built a very good reputation and a decent football team at Luton and through little fault of his own this is now disintegrating around him.

I would still be happy to see him to come to the Walkers, as I believe with decent resources at his disposal he would do an excellent job.

I would not be surprised if Newell was sacked or resigned in the next couple of weeks, if Kelly wasn't shown the door and an approach made by MM to Newell.

Last edited:
Wise is such a prick......Newell already has the first box ticked to become next Leicester manager...he hates Wise!!!
I wish a few of us had stayed befind after the game on tuesday and given wise the kicking he deserves!!

Newell is a mental.

popular figure no proven track record as a manager :102: already got one of them.

Nor me - the bloke's a complete disaster area

I dunno we can get Samaras, Corradi and Vassell as our three pronged attack for next season.

They'd make our current forwards look like world beaters.

popular figure no proven track record as a manager :102: already got one of them.

I dunno we can get Samaras, Corradi and Vassell as our three pronged attack for next season.

They'd make our current forwards look like world beaters.

And then in January when City needed a striker more than anything, he bids for crappy Mido too little, too late and they get no one.

Whats that based on?

The money he's pissed away on Samaras and Corradi

And the fact that he's on the verge of relegating a team that contains Richards and Barton

He's all reputation and no substance whatsoever

The money he's pissed away on Samaras and Corradi

And the fact that he's on the verge of relegating a team that contains Richards and Barton

He's all reputation and no substance whatsoever

Quite, whereas Newell built a very good side out of nothing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669