Next Manager

Chelsea have appointed Lampard to the end of the season!
Please don't say 'Top' is happy to have Adam Sadler and Mike Stowell doing the same!
That would be a massive mistake!
I'd sooner has Sadler and Stowell than useless Fat Frank!

If he's prepared to take it til the end of the season only, then ****ing get him in and get him in today

Under no circumstances do we give him a long term contract

Chelsea have appointed Lampard to the end of the season!
Please don't say 'Top' is happy to have Adam Sadler and Mike Stowell doing the same!
That would be a massive mistake!
Adam Sandler hasn’t done anything good since Happy Gilmore.

1680866401791.gif

I'm literally at the point where I think any manager - any real, actual manager that isn't Stowell or Sadler or been part of Rodgers' coaching staff for the last 4 years - would be an improvement over what we've got now.

There is surely still talent in these players.

We just need someone that can come in, get them to focus on the basics, and give them enough motivation and determination to grind out probably 3 wins from the last 8 games.

It's not a coaching job at this point really. There's not enough time for someone to come in and teach them anything radically different tactics or ability wise. It's about motivation and game management.

Now at 1-4 favourite

These markets move very easily from a few people putting a bit of money into it.

And often as someone's odds get shorter, people see that, react by thinking that means it's happening, and then that makes them put money on it too so they get even shorter.

These markets move very easily from a few people putting a bit of money into it.

And often as someone's odds get shorter, people see that, react by thinking that means it's happening, and then that makes them put money on it too so they get even shorter.
It’s a strange one as there is virtually no real speculation about it to be found, other than the fact he is now favourite. Which, as you say, is just reinforcing the noise.

To be fair, Leeds played some decent football and were good to watch under Marsch but they just didn't have much quality to score many goals and we are the exact opposite - shit football but surprisingly score a decent amount of goals in spite of it - so it could work here.

I still think we will have Rafa as our main target as we were rumoured to be after him when we got Rodgers and if the worst was to happen, he does have previous experience of getting Newcastle out of the Championship.

Our owners tend to like a 'name' as a manager too so Rafa seems the most obvious option really.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663