Next Manager

My view is that we've passed the point where anyone decent will see this opportunity as a positive one for their own career.

Ten games in fifty four days is a ludicrously short time to turn something rotten around.

We've sat on our hands as a club for far too long now. If the clowns in charge have slept along as I suspect they have, they will simply dust off their little black book from a little over four years ago. If it wasn't Rodgers it was going to be Benitez.

It has to be someone serious and experienced who will tell home truths to players that have consistently underperformed and have become complacent and lazy. We need a right **** in that dressing room. And we need him in there fast.

It doesn’t matter who it is now - Benitez, Paul Ince or H from Steps

That hopeless twat isn’t here, and there are enough of the right games left

Up to the players now

oh please no the bloke is so negative he would keep us up that I am sure of however, it will be like watching paint dry imo.
For an interim that really doesn’t matter.
Although any interim who keeps us up will probably end up getting the job and be sacked in November

Bring in Mike Bassett (not Dave) and play 4, 4 #*!#ing 2.
I just heard that Roger Brendan's has applied but wants a massive get out clause

Probably too soon for Potter and doubt whether he'd take it in such a relegation scrap. April 1st manager of Chelsea in the PL July 1st manager of Leicester in the Championship!!!

There is a zero percent chance that Potter would take another job so soon. He'll not do anything until the summer. It's also not the appointment for the current situation.

That said, word on the street says that we did try to speak to Potter before he left Brighton for Chelsea. So he may well be a summer target if we stay up.

Much will depend on how we perform on Tuesday. With Sadler and Stowell back for yet another caretaker act, there will either be a much improved performance or another slump. That will determine our urgency.

If we step back a little we have the two home games this week where nobody is really going to come in and make a notable difference. We may just as well stick with the caretakers. Then we go to Man City and nobody wants that game as it's a hiding to nothing with our current side.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663