Next Manager

Still the club seem to not understand the situation we’re in. They seem to think someone like Dean Smith can easily save us and then we can go for Potter in the summer and continue where we left off.

They can’t see that we’re completely ****ed.

Get Rafa in on a permanent basis you ****ing morons. Hopefully he’ll be able to replicate what he did at Newcastle when they got relegated.

I'm not a fan of Smith and I voted No in the poll but the vast majority of Villa fans talk hugely postiviely about him. Many seem to think that he managed the impossible in keeping them up with Davis and Samatta as his only strike options and a huge number of them were sad to see him go.

Norwich fans however, have a slightly different view....

It's Dean Smith and Craig Shakespeare - until the end of the season.

‘Clever’

*Sniggers to himself.

Oh **** off Dorsett, you imbecile.

How well did his attempt to keep Norwich up go? And how well did Shakespeare’s last three jobs turned out - with Norwich and Watford getting relegated and him being sacked from all three.

There’s nothing clever about this. Not unless the OED has changed the definition of that word to men the exact opposite of what it used to.

I'm not a fan of Smith and I voted No in the poll but the vast majority of Villa fans talk hugely postiviely about him. Many seem to think that he managed the impossible in keeping them up with Davis and Samatta as his only strike options and a huge number of them were sad to see him go.

Norwich fans however, have a slightly different view....
He's pretty much their version of Nigel Pearson. Did all the rebuilding/groundwork but wasnt good enough in the top tier to kick them on to the next level.

Maybe Benitez was after a longer term deal. Whilst this is better than spunking a 3 yr deal on a complete mismatch/failure like Jesse Marsch I'm gutted as I think Rafa Benitez has the necessary experiences, great credentials and just tactically is a good fit for our squad.

Oh **** off Dorsett, you imbecile.

How well did his attempt to keep Norwich up go? And how well did Shakespeare’s last three jobs turned out - with Norwich and Watford getting relegated and him being sacked from all three.

There’s nothing clever about this. Not unless the OED has changed the definition of that word to men the exact opposite of what it used to.
Best response…

Gee, I bet that the Villa, Wolves, Fullham, Brentford, Forest, Brighton Fans Forums are all deadly quiet these days. Boring.

I'm so glad we support the Never Boring Leicester City.

WOTS:

Marsch was absolutely the man the club decided on and due to be officially named late yesterday/early today.

It wasn't Marsch that pulled out, it was City that got cold feet after various people expressed concerns yesterday - maybe Top and co. spoke to senior players/coaching staff?

The other factor was a candidate that was considered out of the running re-entered the running yesterday.

Top and co. flew to Liverpool this morning and have spent the day there with someone.
I suppose that if you say enough bollocks then some of it will turn out to be true and you can say 'see, I told you I know things, I'm BN - a travelling tinker druid type, cross my palm with silver and I'll say some random words'.

Better than what we have. Short te4m deal. Did a decent job of keeping Villa in the league.

Not ideal, not a disaster.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564