Next permanent manager

Were West Ham the only side not to take at least a point from us last season?

**** me it’s all a bit shit though, isn’t it?

I have a feeling (from my arsehole) that they're trying their best to get in Potter who might genuinely be interested. Takes the pressure off being in the PL limelight and he has a massive motivation to get promoted and have, in many ways, a readymade PL club.

No chance on Potter, he's already told us no once, if not twice now if recent reports are to be believed.

You don't go from managing Chelsea to managing in the championship in 6 months.

All he has to do is sit tight for a few months, and he'll have a number of PL options.

No chance on Potter, he's already told us no once, if not twice now if recent reports are to be believed.

You don't go from managing Chelsea to managing in the championship in 6 months.

All he has to do is sit tight for a few months, and he'll have a number of PL options.

Maybe. Let's see.

My preferred choice is Chris Hughton anyway.

Maybe. Let's see.

My preferred choice is Chris Hughton anyway.
As in the current manager of Ghana?

And the same Chris Hughton who was sacked by Forest with them bottom of the league only for Cooper to take them on an incredible rise since?

Truth is, I'm kind of torn.

On the one hand I want a hard-arse who can come in and lay down the law especially for the players who relegated us - someone with a bit of experience and battle-hardened.

On the other hand, I want a Rob Edwards type. Someone who can bring youth and exuberance to the club and can identify better with the players because he's younger. A sort of brother-in-arms to bring a togetherness and feel-good factor. McKenna could well be the light we need.

Well, you're a silly sod then!
Not really. I go with my dad and either my bother or my son. I go for the day out. Admittedly the last few years have brought success we could only dream of, but there have been plenty of years of dogshit. If I went just for the football, I wouldn’t be going.

Does your wife like that nickname?
She goes sometimes and enjoys it, but normally when one of the other two can’t make it. The lucky girl has been to several matches over the years, at our current ground, Filbo, Anfield, Delle Alpi and San Siro. I know how to keep ‘em sweet.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463