Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Found this on our favourite rumour site

Leicester will be signing:
Ostrich Adjeravic (Liverpool)

Trust me this will happen

He's sticking his neck out a bit on that one.

How do you know we havent ?

Fuller has proven he can score goals at that level. Howard struggled with Derby in the top flight and Fryatt didn't hit 8 in the championship. Nuff said and I shall now bask in my smugness over in the corner :icon_lol:

Fuller has been a great player for Stoke this season and I can't believe some people have been turning their noses up at him coming here (which he wouldn't even dream of doing).

These rumours are gash. Don't the kids of today have the ability to think up totally stupid rumours any more?

Fuller has proven he can score goals at that level. Howard struggled with Derby in the top flight and Fryatt didn't hit 8 in the championship. Nuff said and I shall now bask in my smugness over in the corner :icon_lol:

Stephen Clemence did so he must be as good as Fuller :icon_roll

Sorry Lazz what i mean is Ricardo was my favourite player for preston( i had his name on the back of my preston shirt) when i was skulking off to support them instead of coming down to watch the boys

Its ok mate i knew the real reason really :icon_wink I forgive you :icon_bigg

I thought Gibson was fairly highly rated at Utd... be a little suprised if he doesn't get a new contract, or a Prem team came in for him.

Would be a good signing though.

Varney anyone?

Good call. I said that in a thread yesterday.

Also, I had forgotten about Clemence. Do people think he could return from injury and make a positive impact next season? It could save us some cash if NP thought that he could

I don't think Clemence will make it back... and if he does, I can't see him sticking around..

Be nice if he did come back and got back to the player he was before he signed for us though!

No! What's he done at Charlton? Bugger all.

Consistently linked to us a couple of seasons ago and i don't think he's improved.

There's a few at Charlton that have done bugger all that'd cut it in other teams though. Does Ambrose still play for them? He could be a good shout too. Both of them on the cheap could be a steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00