Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo-hoo, Fulop would be great, I would go after Mark Davies too, then get Humey back.................

BM and proud! :icon_wink

I wish people would stop banging on about Fulop,he's gone ..let it go ffs

Would this be more likely if the black cats get relegated or whether they stay up?
Any city fan would love it to happen, with kelvin davis as backup?
We need to sign keepers that are going to command and talk to their difence the last one to do that was flowers....

Stockdale was certainly talking to the defence in the games i've seen him in. Wouldn't shut up at Hereford.

From the normal site that is full of BS ;)

Hello people I work in the club shop at Sheffield United and I was talking to Lee Hendrie the other day and he was telling me he doesen't get on with Blackwell and wants to move on with Leicester his preferred destination. Also Billy Sharp looks set to leave on loan again Leicester are leading the chase however Leeds are interested as well.

Billy shitpants would be a decent coup.

He was voted into the League 2 Team of the Year (as McAuley previously) must have had a good season, if Walshies been scouting him and approves then must be worth a go (out of contract soon so wont cost much) 21yo powerful pacey is something we lack

8 goals in 42 starts is hardly prolific either.

But he's a winger... not a striker.

We do at least need backup on the wings ideally... Gradel and Dyer are really all we have, and when they go off form (like they both have for significant spells this season), we could do with cover so we don't have to change our shape.

But that is bottom of the priority list for me, after the 2 new keepers, 2 new strikers, a right back and a tough central midfielder.

Lee Croft at Norwich is a decent winger,not sure he'd come here as cover though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00