Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That left back on loan at Dagenham and Redbridge. :102:

Not rumours but a few players who are available on Free Transfers from the premiership that IMO could do a pretty good job.

Chris Baird - Right Back - Fulham
Ricardo Vaz Te - Striker - Bolton
Ricardo Fuller - Striker - Stoke City
Lee Martin - Winger- Man United

Yes please.

Did you gain this affection for Fuller whilst he was at PNE and you were a part time fan? :)

Yes I did :icon_bigg

Joking aside, I have seen Fuller play on a number of occasions, and he is a real handful, he is physical, pacey and skillful and scores goals. He would be a great addition to the squad and provide a different dimension and option to what we currently have.

Yes I did :icon_bigg

Joking aside, I have seen Fuller play on a number of occasions, and he is a real handful, he is physical, pacey and skillful and scores goals. He would be a great addition to the squad and provide a different dimension and option to what we currently have.

ONCE AGAIN FOR THE LAME OF THINKING. FULLER IS UNDER CONTRACT TILL 2011. :bang:

That left back on loan at Dagenham and Redbridge. :102:

Matty Richie? Scored a couple of screamers at the weekend. Didn't look out of depth when they played us. However, I think he is loan from P'mouth so we may struggle to get him if he has been playing very well.

Ritchie looked very tricky in the cup, but it was probably the biggest competative game he's ever played in and the their whole team looked really fired up. If we'd had someone like him on loan to back up Dyer this season then great, but not next year thanks.

Iniesta looks alright......

But we can't really drop King or Oakley - they're too good... Do you think he'd mind sitting on the bench? :102:

Good point, **** him off then I reckon. Now then, how about Joey?

Ahh good old Joey, he'd walk into any team in the world. Sign him up Nige, 100k-a-week if necessary.

At the risk of setting off the BMs I have heard from someone within the club that we are sigining Fulop. I reckon its bollocks as he has been their first choice for a lot of the season, but this person has been right several times before.

Only first choice because Gordon was injured i think.

Though to be honest, i can't see it happening. Pearson wasn't at the club when fulop was around so probably has his own ideas.

At the risk of setting off the BMs I have heard from someone within the club that we are sigining Fulop. I reckon its bollocks as he has been their first choice for a lot of the season, but this person has been right several times before.

Would this be more likely if the black cats get relegated or whether they stay up?
Any city fan would love it to happen, with kelvin davis as backup?
We need to sign keepers that are going to command and talk to their difence the last one to do that was flowers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00