Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Championship clubs will enjoy a £400,000 windfall following Birmingham's immediate return to the Premier League. By winning promotion at the first attempt, the Blues do not collect their second parachute payment of £11.2m and that money will now be split between the other teams. (Various)

Will this benefit us or is it for teams currently in the Championship?

Will this benefit us or is it for teams currently in the Championship?

Benefits us I would imagine... as Birmingham would be receiving that money for the coming season, so I would imagine this must be for teams that are in the Championship the coming season

From that s(h)ite. :icon_bigg:icon_wink

Blackpool Football Club

Ins

DJ Campbell – Leicester City FC – £150k

£150k was the asking price for Joey G .................

From the usual site............

Leicester City have offered £1million plus Joe Mattock for Joey Barton. Also looking at the possibility of signing Gibson and Federico Macheda on season long loans from Man Utd as Fergie is impressed with the way we treated Cleverley. Milan is going to pull out all the stops this year to get the blues promoted

Macheda, brilliant news. What a signing this is going to be. And it is from football rumours as well. Yesss.

From the usual site............

Leicester City have offered £1million plus Joe Mattock for Joey Barton. Also looking at the possibility of signing Gibson and Federico Macheda on season long loans from Man Utd as Fergie is impressed with the way we treated Cleverley. Milan is going to pull out all the stops this year to get the blues promoted

I know with how stupid the rest of that site, and even that particular rumour is, this is only a minor detail... but I'm pretty sure Gibson is out of contract at Utd at the end of the season anyway, so it's not like they can be sorting out a loan deal for him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00