Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is quite obviously shit.

Marcus Hahnemann been released by Reading. He's 36, but still more than capable IMO to do a job. ??

Last edited:
Marcus Hahnemann been released by Reading. He's 36, but still more than capable IMO to do a job. ??

not for me, Leroy Lita on the other hand ;) Bargain on a free if hes been released and a good player who would command a half decent fee should he not get on here. Would depend on the wage demands I'd guess...

If he can "do a job" let him join Plymouth or Doncaster or some other team that will be happy to avoid relegation next season. I want us to bring in players who want to play for us on the Premiership in the not too distant future.

not for me, Leroy Lita on the other hand ;) Bargain on a free if hes been released and a good player who would command a half decent fee should he not get on here. Would depend on the wage demands I'd guess...

Fat boy Windass is better in goal than Leroy:102:

Hahnemann is decent, but would only like to see him as 2nd choice to be honest.

I know a few Reading season ticket holders, and most of them say Hahnemann isn't as good as other fans seem to think, and Federici is actually a better keeper.

Never rated Hahnemann. We can do better than that, and I suspect Pearson will.

Lita would be interesting, he was on the fringes of an England call up not too long ago. I've not seen much of him since, what happened to him? Is he just a mardy arse?

Reading have released goalkeeper Marcus Hahnemann, Graeme Murty, Leroy Lita and Michael Duberry in the wake of their failure to win promotion back to the Barclays Premier League.

Is Lita any good really?

Reading have released goalkeeper Marcus Hahnemann, Graeme Murty, Leroy Lita and Michael Duberry in the wake of their failure to win promotion back to the Barclays Premier League.

Is Lita any good really?

I remeber being really impressed with him a couple of years ago, seems to have lost his way. May be worth a punt on a free and plus Nige would know him from the u21 days.

Yeah, as I said in the previous thread I think Lita would be a good signing. He is just what we need imo hes fast and can finish well.

Sign him up.

More rumours from you know where......

LCFC NEWS

According to my source at Belvoir Drive, Nigel Pearson is looking to blood a number young new talent signings in the reserves next season as he looks towards the premiership in the future. Those he's looking at:

Mickey Ruddle (Darlington, Tribunal)
Thomas Gransden (FC Copenhagen, Free)
Sanchez Watt (Arsenal, Loan with view to signing)
Leon Noel (Liverpool, Trial with view to signing on Free)
& Noel Gallagher's 17 year old cousin Ashley Gallagher from Bury.

My source told me that among his first team targets are:

Jason Koumas
Nathan Ellington
Ross Turnbull
Rob Earnshaw
& Jason Culina

I know for a fact the Mickey Ruddle one is an absolute piss take as I know a 17 year old lad called Mickey Ruddle and he's a massive Leicester fan. The rest look utter shite too.

This HAS to be the best rumour from our favourite rumour site EVER:

Working as a steward at the Walkers Stadium, I often hear inside gossip. The N'Guessan deal is virtually done. Simon Cox will come to us for a minimal fee of 750k. This is a surprise especially after Swindon tried to hold out for 1.5m

DJ Campbell has gone back on his word and returned to LCFC with a new contract. He went to Pearson's house to apologise. NP was unimpressed as he was disturbed during his private time, but forgave him anyway.

Ronaldo (Fat one) is to make an astonishing transfer to City. However, West Brom and Celtic are intersted too.

Finally, Milan Mandaric is working on a deal to bring Kevin Phillips, and RIVALDO! Yes, an astonishing comeback for the Brazilian!

This HAS to be the best rumour from our favourite rumour site EVER:

Working as a steward at the Walkers Stadium, I often hear inside gossip. The N'Guessan deal is virtually done. Simon Cox will come to us for a minimal fee of 750k. This is a surprise especially after Swindon tried to hold out for 1.5m

DJ Campbell has gone back on his word and returned to LCFC with a new contract. He went to Pearson's house to apologise. NP was unimpressed as he was disturbed during his private time, but forgave him anyway.

Ronaldo (Fat one) is to make an astonishing transfer to City. However, West Brom and Celtic are intersted too.

Finally, Milan Mandaric is working on a deal to bring Kevin Phillips, and RIVALDO! Yes, an astonishing comeback for the Brazilian!

fantastic stuff.. so who on here posted that up?

In the past I used to be interested in the summer transfer activity. This season I couldn't care less. It's clear where NP needs to strengthen and there's a lot of dead wood to get rid of. Apart from that I'll just wait and see what the squad looks like at the start of the new season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669