Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest what was the last rumour he got correct? Everyone who quotes him says he is reliable but I can't remember the last one that came about

Lots of info about fringe players and lots about injuries that all came true. We haven't made any "major" transfers for a while so it's hard to remember... but he definitely told us about Bunn and Edworthy.

I went to the walkers stadium for a tour today,really good,very much recomended.

Anyway one lad who was in the party said that we were signing tom cleverly on a seasons long loan

Someone near me at the Walkers has it on good authority that Kisnorbo isn't signing a new deal and we are defo getting Cleverley back for a years loan.

Last edited:
Not my memory including didn't we almost get into Europe once on the basis of our having the lowest or second lowest bookings and red cards? :102:

We were always pretty clean under MON and yeh we ended up in some euro draw because of it. It was under Adams that we became dirty

Someone near me at the Walkers has it on good authority that Kisnorbo isn't signing a new deal

I expect that will be because he isn't being offered a new deal.

Are you knowitall bob, own up?

Only in nature, never in name.

My point is that there is nothing in what knowitall is said to have revealed that has not already appeared on TB.

Last edited:
I went to the walkers stadium for a tour today,really good,very much recomended.

Anyway one lad who was in the party said that we were signing tom cleverly on a seasons long loan

Someone near me at the Walkers has it on good authority that Kisnorbo isn't signing a new deal and we are defo getting Cleverley back for a years loan.

You two meet up did you :icon_wink

Was it just a coincidence that Cleverley and Gilbert were back to support their team mates at the Leeds match? Was it camaraderie, are they after a new deal or do they really support Leeds:mad:?

Only in nature, never in name.

My point is that there is nothing in what knowitall is said to have revealed that has not already appeared on TB.

Forgive me for not trawling every post on here before posting it.

WFT!!
polaroid4.jpg

Cleverly back on a season long loan would be a good move. Impressed when he was here. Not sure whether he will be good enough in the Championship we will wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669