Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the rumour site

Leicester City Targets: Ryan Garry (Bournemouth) £500k Adam Beattie Free Seb Jones £20k Tom Smith £100k Matthew Robinson Free Mike Scott £200k

With Hull City looking set to avoid the drop, Phil Brown has drawn up his wanted list, and my good friend is an Academy player at the mighty KC.

Outs
Hughes – Leicester – £1m

Milan Mandaric has renewed his interest in signing rivaldo from FC Bunyodkor and will offer 500k to bring the brazilian striker to leicester

From the BBC.

Ipswich and Leicester are battling for the signature of Lincoln winger Dany N'Guessan. (The Sun)

The Premier League here we come.... With Adam Beattie and Rivaldo in the same side The Championship better watch out :)

From the rumour site

News of possible ins/outs from St.Andrews: OUTS – Martin Taylor – Leicester.

Leicester City News Exclusive !

Nigel Pearson has approached Bolton's Megson ( ex Leicester Manager) regarding loaning Mark Davies back to Leicester for a season long loan with a short recall clause. This is seen to be contingent of Davies fitness and will give him matches to get 100% match fit with Leicester next season. Mark Davies is held in very high regard at Leicester and Davies wants first team football.

From the rumour site

Nigel Pearson has approached Bolton's Megson ( ex Leicester Manager) regarding loaning Mark Davies back to Leicester for a season long loan with a short recall clause.

Season-long loans can not be subject to recall, except in the case of a goalkeeper when the loaning club would not otherwise have a registered goalkeeper or in the case of the loaned player being returned to the loaning club and then immediately being permanently transferred to a third club. I am sure that Nigel Pearson will know this and will not have wasted his time talking to Megson about it.

Last edited:
More bollocks. Taylor is a centre half - something we clearly don't need more of with Hobbs, Tunchev, Brown and Morrison.

Doubt they will get him, west ham were offering the same last July.

The difference is that now he is entering the last year of his contract; next year he will be able to choose his own club and we will just get whatever compensation the tribunal decides.

The difference is that now he is entering the last year of his contract; next year he will be able to choose his own club and we will just get whatever compensation the tribunal decides.

Lets hope he extends his contract with us then.

davies is integral for bolton. that rumours bollocks.

i'm literally not bothered who we sign. i'm not going to stress over whether it's cox. n'guessan, stockdale, wellens or whoever.

as long as we spend a reasonable amount and add a bit of pace/menace we could by Dwain Chambers and Darth Vader for all i care.

davies is integral for bolton. that rumours bollocks.

i'm literally not bothered who we sign. i'm not going to stress over whether it's cox. n'guessan, stockdale, wellens or whoever.

as long as we spend a reasonable amount and add a bit of pace/menace we could by Dwain Chambers and Darth Vader for all i care.

Darth Vodka is available, at the right price I hear. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669