Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A stoke fan reckons he has got it on good authority that vincent pericard will sign for leicester on a 2 year contract

Guess if thats true its as back up to howard. though is very injury prone, looked decent when he first started but has lost his way.

Big lad, decent in the air, quite mobile, but not the best first touch or goalscoring record.

Last edited:
A stoke fan reckons he has got it on good authority that vincent pericard will sign for leicester on a 2 year contract

I'm going to give that some credibility as the authority hasn't been claimed to be from 'a mate who is a steward at Stoke'

Who is Anna Karen ?

:110:

anna_0.preview.jpg

Well DD if this were true, even though Nige has done nothing wrong so far, I would have to question whether Nige does know best. :icon_conf

From the rumour site

Leicester City news from somebody in the know. Unlike most things on this site this is true. Here is a list of Nigel Pearsons targets for next season in the Championship.
Surman and Davies – Southampton.
Pugh – Stoke.
Gunter – Spurs, loan.
Campbell – Man U, season loan.
Cox – Swindon.

Well DD if this were true, even though Nige has done nothing wrong so far, I would have to question whether Nige does know best. :icon_conf

As previously stated, if I felt Pearson was going to sign a player I didn't rate I would say so...Pericard would certainly apply there...he's hot very good is he, let's be honest.

That being said, I'm sure ol' Nige has no interest in him whatsoever.

From the rumour site

I'd love to believe it, but it's so clearly bollocks! :icon_cry:

The ones who say that they're 'definitely' true are always the ones who are clearly lying.

As previously stated, if I felt Pearson was going to sign a player I didn't rate I would say so...Pericard would certainly apply there...he's hot very good is he, let's be honest.

That being said, I'm sure ol' Nige has no interest in him whatsoever.
Although he did take him on loan at Southampton for the six months he was there. And we were rumoured to be interested in him this time last year.

I can see this happening. And as back up, I think he'll be fine. Let's be realistic - who does everyone think will be our backup target man next year - Heskey? Crouch?

how about the young lad from west ham sears??? he is going to be sent out on loan next season??

Although he did take him on loan at Southampton for the six months he was there. And we were rumoured to be interested in him this time last year.

I can see this happening. And as back up, I think he'll be fine. Let's be realistic - who does everyone think will be our backup target man next year - Heskey? Crouch?

I wouldn't be bothered but his injury record is not good. If you are signing someone as backup they might as well be fit.

Neil Warnock has already stated that he wants Freddie Sears at Palace so I could see him going there next season.

Neil Warnock has already stated that he wants Freddie Sears at Palace so I could see him going there next season.

Yes but Neil 'sack face' Warnock is a cock.

Last edited:
Very true, but I still think Sears wil go to boring Palace.

It is sad that for the sake of a 1 hour drive in the morning, he would rather play for Warnock than Pearson. Obviously not that fussed about getting an impressive football CV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669