Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Fredheim-Holm at Valerenga is another player who has been linked with other clubs. He has earlier been linked with Leicester, via the forum Foxes Talk.

Gotta love this. Championship Manager alerts another 14 year-old to the potential of a player. Once posted on Chavs Talk it gets picked up and passed around 'til it reaches us.

"Daniel Fredheim-Holm at Valerenga is another player who has been linked with other clubs. He has earlier been linked with Leicester, via the forum Foxes Talk."

Erm...

Todays offering from you know where.

Leicester City are rumoured to have put a bid in for Plymouth player Jason Puncheon.

The Foxes also are reportedly intrested in two League 1 Strikers. Simeon Jackson of Gillingham and Jo Kuffour of Bristol Rovers are the two Strikers to be linked

"Leicester City are rumoured to have put a bid in for Plymouth player Jason Puncheon."

Another left-winger, just what we need.

"Leicester City are rumoured to have put a bid in for Plymouth player Jason Puncheon."

Another left-winger, just what we need.

Jason Puncheon is a good player, would be a good signing !

As for Kuffour, no thanks he is shite just cus he scored a wonder goal against us don't make him good!

Simeon Jackson on the other hand :055:

Bristol City manager Gary Johnson is confident he can lure Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink to Ashton Gate following his release from Celtic. (Daily Star)

MILAN - pay what ever he demands in wages we need him!!! perfect replacement for Howard and Fryatt

Why do we need a replacement? Did I miss them leaving?
Sorry Beighton "replacement" was the wrong word, more like a proven striker to give more competition in the Striker role.

If he fits the bill for Bristol City we must be able to offer him a good wage as well??

Sorry Beighton "replacement" was the wrong word, more like a proven striker to give more competition in the Striker role.

If he fits the bill for Bristol City we must be able to offer him a good wage as well??

I have never seen him play so I have no idea how good he is, but just throwing whatever money he wants at him is surely a suicidal business plan?

MILAN - pay what ever he demands in wages we need him!!!

I wonder why Celtic didn't take up their option of extending his contract for the fourth year.

I have never seen him play so I have no idea how good he is, but just throwing whatever money he wants at him is surely a suicidal business plan?

I agree and I am pleased that we now have people at the club who realise this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669