Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you suggesting his brother wasn't very good for us?

No. I'm saying it. :icon_bigg

Because he is a good affordable player, who I haven't heard much about lately so maybe he isn't being played and we can capatalise on that.

If you can honestly look at his record and tell me he'd be a good signing, I'd be interested to know why. For a man whose main job is to put the ball in the net, he seems to do so incredibly rarely.

No. I'm saying it. :icon_bigg

If you can honestly look at his record and tell me he'd be a good signing, I'd be interested to know why. For a man whose main job is to put the ball in the net, he seems to do so incredibly rarely.

Granted his goal scoring recored is poor but given a good run in the side at this level I think he could be a succes, WBA spent 3 million plus on him, so he must have something surely.

He was only a suggestion I don't know that much about him, I was not saying we should defintely sign him!

Last edited:
Granted his goal scoring recored is poor but given a good run in the side at this level I think he could be a succes, WBA spent 3 million plus on him, so he must have something surely.

He was only a suggestion I don't know that much about him, I was not saying we should defintely sign him!

Nah, complete waste of money if you ask me. Probably get a similar response from West Brom fans too. Think about it - seven goals in three seasons. A terrible, terrible footballer really.

Nah, complete waste of money if you ask me. Probably get a similar response from West Brom fans too. Think about it - seven goals in three seasons. A terrible, terrible footballer really.

Fair enough, that's the end of Luke Moore !!

Bas Savage ?!

Wasn't he 'signed and sealed' for the summer when Levein was in charge, only to get injured and have the transfer cancelled? Pretty sure Levein had him at Dundee United as well, perhaps on trial, before realising he was cack and binning him off next door.

Not a rumour but I was thinking we need a striker. Why not go for Gary Hooper? I thought he was quite good in our two fixtures (albeit the return he was clearly injured).

Last edited:
Todays bollocks!!!

Leicester's Andy King will move to Aston Villa for a fee of £1.5m pounds, rising to £2m. O'Neill sees King as a long term replacement for Petrov. O'Neill has also withdrew his interest in Leeds' Fabian Delph, who is likely to join Fulham for a fee around £7m with incentives for international appearances.

Leicester will replace King with Norwich's Sammy Clingan who will cost £700k + £300k after promotion. Pearson is also set to bring in Simeon Jackson from Gillingham for 300k, with DJ Campbell leaving, with Coventry is preferred destination for a similar fee.

Why is it totally bollocks?

I believe him, wouldn't you post all the news if you knew it on the shitest transfer website available?!

Why is it totally bollocks?

I believe him, wouldn't you post all the news if you knew it on the shitest transfer website available?!

Most of the rumours only have novelty value and are rarely true. :icon_wink

Todays bollocks!!!

Actually i have just been looking around the net and the clingan rumour is on foxestalk and bentleys roof apparently in the people yesterday it said he would rather join us than cov who had a £700,000 bid accepted and it has also been in the times.:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669