Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just love to sign him ahead of Cov, is that churlish?

Do we need another central midfielder though? Lets get the striker situation sorted first!

Do we need another central midfielder though? Lets get the striker situation sorted first!

Why not if he is a decent player adding quality to the squad can only be a good thing yes we have a few central midfielders but how many of them would you class as quality players.

If Clem is unable to return, I would rather Clingan than Weso TBH, if he was backup. On the other hand, a midfield partnership of Oakley, Clingan & Wellens may be very interesting...

If we pulled out of the Cox transfer because the price was too rich (generally reported at less than £2mill) then, surely, a Premiership youngster is the best that we can get on the striker front.
It would, in my opinion, be a sound proposition to bring in another central midfielder - given that Clemence is a big doubt and Weso' an almost certain injury before too long.

If we pulled out of the Cox transfer because the price was too rich (generally reported at less than £2mill) then, surely, a Premiership youngster is the best that we can get on the striker front.
It would, in my opinion, be a sound proposition to bring in another central midfielder - given that Clemence is a big doubt and Weso' an almost certain injury before too long.

I think it's an almost dead cert Cleverley will be back :icon_wink

So we could end up with a central midfield of Wesolowski, Clemence, Wellens, Clingan, Cleverley, Oakley and King? Seems like overkill to me, especially when the latter 5 players will all expect to be starting week in, week out.

It is reported on skysports that Kisnorbo could be joining the Rams!!! after a trial with them and featuring in their pre season games....

I would rather Paddy went to the shaggers then play for Colin

I would rather Paddy went to the shaggers then play for Colin

Wonder how much for Paddy first goal scorer and a Derby win. You will be quids in if that comes off. I'll bet you will be well happy with that. :icon_bigg

So we could end up with a central midfield of Wesolowski, Clemence, Wellens, Clingan, Cleverley, Oakley and King? Seems like overkill to me, especially when the latter 5 players will all expect to be starting week in, week out.

Wesolowski is not rated, Clemence is been out for over a year and Cleverly has not been signed (as yet).

todays............
Leicester will be Buying Sammy Clingan from Norwich for 700k to replace Andy King who will be goin to Aston Villa.
Also Leicester Will be signing Jermaine Beckford, as he was recently seen looking around the training ground and his car parked at the Walkers. The deal will involve straight money or a small fee + DJ Campbell.
If Campbell doesn't go as part of the deal he will be sold for 500k to Coventry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670