Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been confirmed that they've actually printed it?

Someone on bentleys said they read it in the daily mail... whether that was in actual print or on a website I don't know.

It's still funny wherever the idiots put it.

Someone on bentleys said they read it in the daily mail... whether that was in actual print or on a website I don't know.

It's still funny wherever the idiots put it.

I read about it being in the Daily Mail from one of the comments on an article on the Merc's site.

Couldn't find mention of it online though

This is complete horse shit... the reason I know that is because I was the person who made up this rumour two days ago and posted it on football rumours as an experiment.

If this is really in the paper then it proves once and for all, to take no bloody notice of them.

I take it you've read FourFourTwo this month then.

the latest drivel from our favourite site:

Leicester City are interested in bringing out of contract Brazilian striker Dedé Anderson to the Walkers Stadium.

Anderson, 29 has a history of discipline problems and was released by Norwegian club AaFK earlier this year. However Pearson may be willing to give the striker one last chance.

Heard tonight that Peter Leven was being considered for 400k. Another midfielder not sure about this rumour.

Wouldn't want him anyway, on the evidence of pre-season and today i'd say we have enough options and depth in the midfield.

from our favourite rumour site:

Leicester City are poised to make a £1.7 million smash–and–grab offer for Ghana international striker Matthew Amoah. The 28–year–old, who currently plays for Dutch side NAC Breda, has been their top goalscorer two seasons running, and has an impressive strike rate of 1 in 2, having scored 25 goals in 50 appearances for the club. Breda are wanting to cash in on the striker while they can, as Amoah is keen to pursue a career in England having previously played in Germany with Borussia Dortmund.

Leicester manager Nigel Pearson is desperate to solve his team's lack of striking options, and as the season draws nearer he is ready to break open the big money for the 5'10" pacy frontman. Amoah will only be Pearson's second signing over £1 million, and the deal will almost double his earnings at Breda. Having missed out on several strikers in the pre–season, Pearson is working overtime to finalise the deal in time for Leicester's opening match versus Swansea.

In the sunday people today, that nigel pearson is after Matthew Amoah.

Could be some truth in this,as this rumour has gone on for a while.

In the sunday people today, that nigel pearson is after Matthew Amoah.

Could be some truth in this,as this rumour has gone on for a while.

Truth and football rumours do not go together.

Ithought it might be worth a mention...a friend of mine says that milan was showing some American billionaires around the place yesterday!

Probaly nothing but then again,Milan is getting on a bit

Ithought it might be worth a mention...a friend of mine says that milan was showing some American billionaires around the place yesterday!

I can't see them getting a game to be honest. What position do they play in?

I am being 100% honest here, I was at the train station with my mate and a couple of americans with loads of luggage and dressed in suits asked us where the front of the train was when it gets to London, we told them and got talking about the match and one was saying he was an Everton fan and the other was City, they were from Atlanta and said to me they were coming over again very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00