Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From our favourite site. :icon_bigg Only several hours behind us. :icon_bigg :)

A few rumours aound the Villa is that isiah osbourne is in talks with Leicester City the pacy midfielder was nearley loaned out to city when holloway was at the helm other rumours in the mill Ghana international mathew Amoah is also linked with the foxes as they need some decent strike partner for fryatt and could be a steal at £1.75 million. . .
Slyfox

According to the people we are looking to sign isaiah osbourne on loan from the villa.

That must be the third time in 2 years we have been linked with him!

From our favourite site. :icon_bigg Only several hours behind us. :icon_bigg :)
A few rumours aound the Villa is that isiah osbourne is in talks with Leicester City the pacy midfielder was nearley loaned out to city when holloway was at the helm other rumours in the mill Ghana international mathew Amoah is also linked with the foxes as they need some decent strike partner for fryatt and could be a steal at £1.75 million. . .
Slyfox

hhmmmm, there has to be a clue here somewhere.......

More from you know where!!!

Nigel Pearson and chief scout Steve Walsh are rumoured to be keeping tabs on Ukraine Under 21 Striker Yevhen Konoplyanka. The 19 year old is still only plying his trade for FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk Reserves and Youth Team, but the Leicester boss has had him watched him on a couple of occasions and sees him as one for the future.

With the new season closing in, a first team striker is still the main concern for Pearson. Racing Santander striker Mohammed Tchité. The former winner of the 'Belgian Ebony Shoe' award is his latest target. He will command quite a large fee, but the imminent exit of DJ Campbell to Coventry City will fund at least part of the transfer.

Apparently, the Daily Mail links us today with Ukranian striker Yevhen Konoplianka... although I can't find anything on their website.

and

West Brom and Nottingham Forest are battling it out to sign 19-year-old Leicester full-back Joe Mattock for about £2m. (Daily Express)

Apparently, the Daily Mail links us today with Ukranian striker Yevhen Konoplianka... although I can't find anything on their website.

This is complete horse shit... the reason I know that is because I was the person who made up this rumour two days ago and posted it on football rumours as an experiment.

If this is really in the paper then it proves once and for all, to take no bloody notice of them.

Most experiments are :icon_wink

But were all the variables controlled and what was the N. Perhaps we should make another one up and see if it gets in the papers? How about 'Leicester set to sign Mohamed Abougrisha from Ismaily'. Thats nice and random!

But were all the variables controlled and what was the N. Perhaps we should make another one up and see if it gets in the papers? How about 'Leicester set to sign Mohamed Abougrisha from Ismaily'. Thats nice and random!

Nah stick with someone who plays in england and see if you can push it one step further and get a quote from the player denying it!!!

Nah stick with someone who plays in england and see if you can push it one step further and get a quote from the player denying it!!!

I think it has been done... ask Kevin Phillips :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00