Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the rumours thread leicester will raid southampton for 5 players davies,surman,smith,riga,nicolau.

mattock is going to spurs,and leicester will also sign cox from swindon,as well as hobbs from liverpool.

Unbelievable!

From the rumours thread leicester will raid southampton for 5 players davies,surman,smith,riga,nicolau.

mattock is going to spurs,and leicester will also sign cox from swindon,as well as hobbs from liverpool.

Unbelievable!

Stop the press

Although he did take him on loan at Southampton for the six months he was there. And we were rumoured to be interested in him this time last year.

I can see this happening. And as back up, I think he'll be fine. Let's be realistic - who does everyone think will be our backup target man next year - Heskey? Crouch?

I would like Steve Howard to be our backup target man for next season. I love Howard's attitude and workrate and think he had a good season in League One. However, he is past his best and at a stage in his career where knocks will take longer to get over. I think he could "do a job" in the Championship. However, this is not enough.

We did not get out of League One by bringing in League One players but by bringing in players too good for League One. The last time we got promotion from the Championship we did so with players like Walker, Izzett, Deane and Dickov who were too good for the Championship.

I would love to hear that Walsh has monitored and Nigel has signed some tall striker with some unpronouncable Eastern European name.

Seeing as they're both very easy to pronounce, probably not.

Well then how about that spunky Russian striker with 3 balls? Hudyanikabollokoff?

Last edited:
Re: Grzegorz Szamotulski

Szamotuski - Hibs Polish keeper - 33 yo 6'-3" source - Sunday People

Just been told about this, anyone know anything about him? Hopefully we are not raiding Scottish football this summer.

Edit - Just seen the our new keeper thread.Sorry.

Last edited:
From the site. I think he plays left wing/striker at Bristol city

Macindoe-Leicester

Last edited:
From the site. I think he plays left wing/striker at Bristol city

We were linked with him before he went to Bristol actually. However considering they can't even spell his name right I presume it is a load of rubbish as per usual.

There's more, not heard his noame mentioned for a while actually. I personally don't think we should bother, especially not for 2 mil!

Rickie Lambert (st) Bristol Rvrs to Leicester (up to 2mil)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:icon_lol: I've probably seen him play against us at some point but I can't remember if he's any good

:icon_lol: I've probably seen him play against us at some point but I can't remember if he's any good

He's not as good as he thinks. I hate him, he's engineered moves away from Yeovil and Doncaster. Anyways, if he signs for us he'll never play a single game for us. My daughter will kill him first. Now, she really hates him. :icon_bigg

He's not as good as he thinks. I hate him, he's engineered moves away from Yeovil and Doncaster. Anyways, if he signs for us he'll never play a single game for us. My daughter will kill him first. Now, she really hates him. :icon_bigg

The lads a wizard, leave him alone :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670