Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domestic or professional? I find the building materials are different.

A bit of both but some don't want to know and I'm beginning to realise that there is little point in trying with them anymore.Probably my own fault though

The thing is HF you can't just build a bridge wherever you want to. Have you checked that it's not the council sanctioning the destruction of your said bridges due to a lack of planning permission?

Had a fine day,been building bridges or at least trying to,some people seem intent on destroying any bridge I try to build but thats their problem

Can we have a look at the plans so that any possible confusion can be avoided? :102: :icon_wink

The thing is HF you can't just build a bridge wherever you want to. Have you checked that it's not the council sanctioning the destruction of your said bridges due to a lack of planning permission?

I now have a picture in my head of some maniac going around on his own frantically erecting structures where they're not authorised or required, and council workers following him round demolishing them. It's very surreal.

Yes, otherwise I wouldn't be allowed into the ground. For some people going to two games a season and having the occasional yet still surprisingly ill-informed conversation about the team is enough to call themselves fans, for me that's not the case.

A few quid? I spent nearly 1700 quid on this lot last season, I think I deserve to call someone shit if they're shit.

You sound bitter about spending the £1700 pounds.

Exactly. It's the ones who live on Walnut Street, have never been down and couldn't name half the players yet still call themselves fans that annoy me.

I call myself a true fan and i coulldnt give a flying fek what anyone else says. I dont get to see many matches these days but i was one of the young kids in the pens every week supporting my team .

I now have a picture in my head of some maniac going around on his own frantically erecting structures where they're not authorised or required, and council workers following him round demolishing them. It's very surreal.

I know what you mean, it does seem strange.

You sound bitter about spending the £1700 pounds.

Not at all, I just reckon that sort of money should buy me the right to an opinion about the team. If I see someone milking nine grand a week out of the club for doing, as far as I can see, sod all, I'll call him a wanker.

I call myself a true fan and i coulldnt give a flying fek what anyone else says. I dont get to see many matches these days but i was one of the young kids in the pens every week supporting my team .

I never said I was referring to you.

Norwegian internationals in Newcastle, Leicester and Fulham link according to soccervoice.com. :102:

Norwegian internationals in Newcastle, Leicester and Fulham link
Tippeliga clubs eager to downsize wage bill and get in extra cash

Norwegian Radio Station P4 reports that Bjorn Helge Riise and Daniel Fredheim-Holm could be on the move to either a Championship or Premier League club.

Bjorn Helge-Riise, younger brother for Roma's John Arne, is set to leave his current club Lillestrom. The Norwegian club needs to sell to keep up with their financial obligations. Riise could be available for a price in the region of £750 000.

Daniel Fredheim-Holm at Valerenga is another player who has been linked with other clubs. He has earlier been linked with Leicester, via the forum Foxes Talk.

Both players have a long and difficult injury record, but at their best, fantastic players with a huge potential.

Newcastle, Fulham and Leicester are believed to be in the chase, with Dutch and German clubs also monitoring the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669