Next Season....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chambers, Sappleton, King have hardly set the world alight. They haven't been given sub appearances - it's been starting opportunities.

They've not really been given the chance, Man U rate Sappleton so he can't be that bad. I get the feeling Holloway doesn't like playing the youngsters and would rather loan them out although I have no idea what they will learn at the likes of Tamworth or Ilkeston. Lets not forget a lot of these youngsters won the FA youth league last season.
I watched Stoke lose to a Palace team full of youngsters, until they are given a real chance we will not know how good they are.

They've not really been given the chance, Man U rate Sappleton so he can't be that bad. I get the feeling Holloway doesn't like playing the youngsters and would rather loan them out although I have no idea what they will learn at the likes of Tamworth or Ilkeston. Lets not forget a lot of these youngsters won the FA youth league last season.
I watched Stoke lose to a Palace team full of youngsters, until they are given a real chance we will not know how good they are.

I think it's very difficult to pick youngsters in the situation we are in. I don't rate Holloway but I guess he would be doing the right thing in going for experience in these last few critical games.

There is a massive difference in the physical challenge of fizzy league football to youth football and some very promising players at youth level make the transition and others do not.

They've not really been given the chance, Man U rate Sappleton so he can't be that bad.

If you believe the News Of The World.

Ollie only gave a 17 and 18 year old their debuts against Southampton.

Let's not forgot that the PL Youth League is seperated into groups - meaning we had one of the easier groups. (No Man United, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea - Not even a well-known Crewe, Ipswich or Middlesbrough) When it's came to the FA Youth Cup - they haven't performed. Only Gradel has made any ripples in a loan spell.

According to Wikipedia, Louis Dodds has scored 7 in 27 league appearances for Lincoln whilst Chris O'Grady who has since left for Rotherham has scored 12 in 46 league appearances. Tommy Wright who was sold to Barnsley scored 2 in 36 for them before scording 2 in 6 in a loan spell at Walsall and is currently at Darlington where he's scored 16 in 50.

According to Wikipedia, Louis Dodds has scored 7 in 27 league appearances for Lincoln whilst Chris O'Grady who has since left for Rotherham has scored 12 in 46 league appearances. Tommy Wright who was sold to Barnsley scored 2 in 36 for them before scording 2 in 6 in a loan spell at Walsall and is currently at Darlington where he's scored 16 in 50.

So in other words they're all shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00