Next Season??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt that Harbro has discussed the issue both with Pearson and JB's next club.

I wrote that all in caps because it was doing my head in, but it's autocorrected to lower case now, which doesn't make my point strongly or angrily enough haha.

He was a free transfer and has been consistantly decent all season with a fantastic spell in the middle of that? I do however agree that he was poor in the first half of the season however that was because Eriksson was playing him wide right and left which isn't where he plays, he is the signing of the season along with Nugest and the friendly ghost.

Who?

Explain what you mean by his attitude? You've said that you believe him to be arrogant, which makes no sense to me as you don't know the bloke. Is it because he doesn't cover every inch of the pitch chasing shadows? He can't regularly beat 6'3 defenders to aerial balls? He took a while to get going? Beckford seems an odd target, when he's a clearly a talented and physically capable player.

I think Harboro-Fox was expecting a triumphant return, with sycophantic replies of 'oh thank **** you're back to post this thread, all of us thought it but no one dare say it!'

Instead he just got his usual feedback.

Last edited:
Danns, keep up.

It would be much simpler if you were to make it clear who you are talking about. Several people had been mentioned in the thread since any mention of Danns.

Last edited:
I think Harboro-Fox was expecting a triumphant return, with sycophantic replies of 'oh thank **** you're back to post this thread, all of us thought it but no one dare say it!'

Instead he just got his usual feedback.

I couldn't care less about "my return", it's a forum.

B in English A-Level. And it's a forum, why has a footballing conversation turned into this, pathetic.

I couldn't care less about "my return", it's a forum.

Your return is a forum? You really do need to try to make yourself more clear.

I didn't say it was a fact, the fact is your lying. I said my opinion.

Have you suffered some kind of head trauma?

You said 'Pearson doesn't like his attitude and he will be gone in the summer', not 'I don't think Pearson likes his attitude, I think he'll go in the summer'.

Can you honestly not see the difference?

B in English A-Level.

... which really does go some way to proving what somebody said about educational standards a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669