Next Season??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't we start talking about football again anyway...............

Why bother.

If we're judging a player (who has been one of few who have done their job) on whether they look like they have an attitude or not, then we're onto a loser before we start.

Where's Waggy?!?!

Why bother.

If we're judging a player (who has been one of few who have done their job) on whether they look like they have an attitude or not, then we're onto a loser before we start.

Where's Waggy?!?!

I don't rate him personally, he has ruined Nugent and has a negative on the team and that's my point.

I don't rate him personally, he has ruined Nugent and has a negative on the team and that's my point.

Waggy has ruined Nugent?

Does everybody in Market Harborough make it this difficult to follow conversations?

The work that Beckford does off the ball and the goal scoring contribution he has made this season, makes him one of the best forwards we have had for a long long time. (In my opinion).

The work that Beckford does off the ball and the goal scoring contribution he has made this season, makes him one of the best forwards we have had for a long long time. (In my opinion).

Better than Yakubu? (In your opinion)

Waggy has ruined Nugent?

Does everybody in Market Harborough make it this difficult to follow conversations?

How has Waggy ruined Nugent? Beckford and Pearson combined have made one of the best strikers in the league, a waste of space wideman.

Better than Yakubu? (In your opinion)

Possibly. Yakubu was very good and I wish we could have kept him but I think Beckford's worth increases by virtue of us being able to build around him and Nugent for next year.

How has Waggy ruined Nugent?

He hasn't, as far as I know. But anybody reading your post could easily believe that you think he has.

There was an article on News Now (I think it was from the Star) saying there would be a big clear out in the summer. Beckford, Mills, Sledge, Bamba, Pelts and Konchesky would all depart.

Sound like pure speculation?

Last edited:
There was an article on News Now (I think it was from the Star) saying there would be a big clear out in the summer. Beckford, Mills, Sledge, Bamba, Pelts and Konchesky would all depart.

Sounds like they've pulled names out of a hat.

I'd keep Konch, St Ledger and possibly Peltier.

True story, I saw Mills in Harborough on Tuesday, Harborough Town's big summer signing?

Last edited:
what needs to happen next season in your opinions??

Probably getting in a stock of Athletic Bilbao DVDs (for both players and fans) would be a start. There's a team that hasn't lost its mojo, as City and the supporters have.

I doubt whether wholesale clear outs or yet another change of manager will guarantee a better season, it hasn't worked over the last ten years as far as I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669