Next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Powell was at the stadium today meeting with lee Hoos (maybe others but didn't see anyone else) and he says Nigel asked him to go to Hull with him, but he said no. (good on ya Chris)

No idea what the relevance of the conversation is, I can only assume there must be plans to keep him involved somehow or other??

No idea what the relevance of the conversation is, I can only assume there must be plans to keep him involved somehow or other??

I don't think we can read anything into them having a conversation.
Powell is effectively caretaker manager until someone else comes along, so presumably he'd have conversations with Hoos as part of his normal day to day work.

Chris Powell was at the stadium today meeting with lee Hoos (maybe others but didn't see anyone else) and he says Nigel asked him to go to Hull with him, but he said no. (good on ya Chris)

How do you know Chris said that?

I don't think we can read anything into them having a conversation.
Powell is effectively caretaker manager until someone else comes along, so presumably he'd have conversations with Hoos as part of his normal day to day work.

I think that Lee Hoos told him that as Nige has left, Chris would be responsible for the tea/coffee rota with immediate effect

There is a rumour on Bentleys Roof that Swansea Sound (local radio) are reporting that Sousa was not at training today and that there will be a press conference on Monday.

Any updates on the latest betting odds ??

There is a rumour on Bentleys Roof that Swansea Sound (local radio) are reporting that Sousa was not at training today and that there will be a press conference on Monday.

Any updates on the latest betting odds ??

Still 4/11

Someone on 606 said Sousa wasn't at training.

This is like groundhog day.....

Mirren was quality in her day. But the time has come for forward thinking management like Richardson would bring. He is also a big advocater of the sports science scene and would contine the ground work layed down by NP. He would also get his own car parking space near the entrance.

Unlike Sandy Richardson Helen Mirren is at least alive. This is a characteristic she shares with all recent Leicester managers except Gary Megson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669