Next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is another story saying he may sell up. Maybe he's off to the far east to kill two birds with one stone? Malaysian businessman for the takeover and Dowie for manager? :icon_wink

Or perhaps he is meeting Sousa out of the country ...Portugal perhaps :icon_wink

On a serious note.........

Didn't he try to get Tigana once. He had a very successful time in the Championship.

****! he has just signed for Bordeaux

Last edited:
Reference to short trips outside of the country and also Meelan has a business in Slovenia, watch this space. With them comments, I am off to lump some money on Kek (and probably get laugh out of the bookies).

Reference to short trips outside of the country and also Meelan has a business in Slovenia, watch this space. With them comments, I am off to lump some money on Kek (and probably get laugh out of the bookies).

Has he managed in England.

Whilst ignoring the fact his key criteria include experience of English football and success at championship level?

Never stopped him before despite what he says and from what I've told depending on how things develop and progress the decision won't be his.

Why would the decision not be his?

Has Hoos got a sex tape of Milan that he's threatening to release if he doesn't hire the Slovenian?

Why would the decision not be his?

Apparently there's a fair few groups interested in a takeover and Kek would be the choice of one particular consortium. Things will get very interesting if there's no appointment by Sunday next week when the squad leave for Slovenia.

Another bit of info I've been told is that Tunchev has been training for about three weeks with a Bulgarian club for fitness and Adams has been at the training ground a week to get a head-start on fitness work as he wants to prove his worth.

Apparently there's a fair few groups interested in a takeover and Kek would be the choice of one particular consortium. Things will get very interesting if there's no appointment by Sunday next week when the squad leave for Slovenia.

Another bit of info I've been told is that Tunchev has been training for about three weeks with a Bulgarian club for fitness and Adams has been at the training ground a week to get a head-start on fitness work as he wants to prove his worth.

Tunch building fitness for the season with us though right, not looking at a move?

Takeovers/investment keeps being mentioned, but almost as a throw away line in stories, and even only slight hints of rumours here.... How strong is the interest? Is anything actually likely to happen? And soon?
I'll take a PM if you can't explain here ;)

Tunch building fitness for the season with us though right, not looking at a move?

Takeovers/investment keeps being mentioned, but almost as a throw away line in stories, and even only slight hints of rumours here.... How strong is the interest? Is anything actually likely to happen? And soon?
I'll take a PM if you can't explain here ;)

Fitness nothing more.

Mandaric has effectively put the club up for sale with the help of 'super agent' Phil Zahavi. No idea on the rest, just that there's four or five parties shown an interest over the past year.

I can see why Pearson would jump ship (even to Hull) if the club is up for sale. So is the new manager, whoever he is, going to be just an interim manger until the new owners take over? Who would want the job if this is the case?

Sousa continuing to drift, albeit only slightly. Now 4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670