N'Gotty and Nielsen sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember playing Premier Manager '99 and Bruno N'Gotty was playing in Milan. Never thought he was going here then, but I guess he has lost some pace and skills during the years.

Not been this excited since we signed Luigi Glombard on loan........

I was hoping for some better known players, a couple of midfielders at least, we are very short in that area at the moment.

FFS people, it is Allen's first day and he has signed two players!!
A keeper, which many, if not all, have said we have needed and some experience at the back in N'Gotty.
O.K they are not big names(IMO we will not be havinf many anyway), but why start worrying on the first day :102:

A keeper, which many, if not all, have said we have needed and some experience at the back in N'Gotty.
O.K they are not big names(IMO we will not be havinf many anyway), but why start worrying on the first day :102:

:038::038:

we have 2 months to go, so plenty more worrying to be done:icon_wink

IMO opinion N'Gotty is a decent signing and bare in ming Brum offered hima new deal so they clearly wanted to hold on to him. He will bring much needed experience at the back IMO.

IMO opinion N'Gotty is a decent signing and bare in ming Brum offered hima new deal so they clearly wanted to hold on to him. He will bring much needed experience at the back IMO.
hope we hang on to Paddy K then

Jimmy looks like a lanky Albino... This adds nothing to the debate on these two, but just thought I would add my opinion.

I'm not worried just not a fan of NGottys but I'll give him a chance and the same goes with the Gambling Addict between the Posts:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669