N'Gotty and Nielsen sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO opinion N'Gotty is a decent signing and bare in ming Brum offered hima new deal so they clearly wanted to hold on to him. He will bring much needed experience at the back IMO.

And he helped them achieve promotion from this very division last season...

I'm not worried just not a fan of NGottys but I'll give him a chance and the same goes with the Gambling Addict between the Posts:102:

lets hope he has a bet on us to keep clean sheets

N'Gotty has never been a bad defender. He'll play inabout 10-20 games and add some positional sence behind a man marker liker Kisnorbo or McCauley. Good squad man.
Never heard of the keeper. Now let's get amongst the exciting players like Geraldo, Saganowski, Lennon, Mcleod, Fowler, Kishishev, Ilic.

N'Gotty has never been a bad defender. He'll play inabout 10-20 games and add some positional sence behind a man marker liker Kisnorbo or McCauley. Good squad man.
Never heard of the keeper. Now let's get amongst the exciting players like Geraldo, Saganowski, Lennon, Mcleod, Fowler, Kishishev, Ilic.

None of those are particularly more exciting than these two IMO

would you like a front 6 of: Porter, Hughes, Wesolowski, Hume, Newton, Fryatt or

Newton Saganowski Geraldo, Mattock Hume, MCleod?

Simple on really

now these players are on free's are we actually going to buy any players??

would you like a front 6 of: Porter, Hughes, Wesolowski, Hume, Newton, Fryatt or

Newton Saganowski Geraldo, Mattock Hume, MCleod?

Simple on really

TBH i dont want newton at all, i rather have hendrie

sorry newts ;)

Saganowski will cost cash
so will Mcleod, and a few others but there are many free transfers that have the quailty to make our team better, MM is a man that rather pay the high wage then pay the cash upfront for a player

Last edited:
so will Mcleod, and a few others but there are many free transfers that have the quailty to make our team better, MM is a man that rather pay the high wage then pay the cash upfront for a player

He may pay cash for the odd one or two... Did with Portsmouth. Wasn't Yakubu about £4m? Signed whilst in 1st Division, but may have been on loan to start (Can't remember...)

Although the new layout of the OS got alot of stick I think they need some credit for the way that they are first with the news of the signings and I also like the 'Allen' bulletins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669