nguessan going to sign 3 years contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too subtle Biff thats your problem :icon_wink

He's as subtle as a brick across the back of the head - even I knew what he was on about. I think SJN must have got up late.

You were too subtle

I was really trying to pile a bit more ridicule on SJN's head - but it didn't work. Never does.

Last edited:
Stan Collymore is a ****. The only player in a City shirt I have seen who didn't even want to play for us. ****.

He's as subtle as a brick across the back of the head - even I knew what he was on about. I think SJN must have got up late.

I was really trying to pile a bit more ridicule on SJN's head - but it didn't work. Never does.

It's been a long day so far, and I must admit, the original post just went woooosh :icon_roll

Nail, head, hit. If SW and NP reckon it's worth it, then I am excited about the prospect.

:038::038::038: Exactly. NP, Craig and Walshie have earnt their trust from me in the transfer market anyway

A gifted, black, french, winger with a bit of petulance and what appears to be a very silly haircut...

I suppose you can't have too many of them...

A gifted, black, french, winger with a bit of petulance and what appears to be a very silly haircut...

I suppose you can't have too many of them...

Shame we don't have any yet.

he's evidently quick and confident.
worth a punt.
if he can't get motivated by a step up 2 divisions then he never will.
so we'll see.
better than josh low, the hungarians, kelvin etuhu, playing darren kenton in midfield, playing brunon.gotty in midfield, having no wingers etc etc.
remember lloyd dyer was a league 2 winger with pace. he's not turned out bad.

He does look like he has potential. Appears to be both strong and quick and very good at retaining the ball. Perhaps needs to work on finishing and final ball. I do like a player who likes to run at people though and I think with him and Dyer on our flanks next season I'd be pretty excited at our attacking potential.

Leicester Mercury now suggesting that he has signed. Deal done yesterday if one of the 'commenters' can be believed.

This probably means Adams is off or put out on loan next year then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00