Nice Day

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Active Member
This was mooted a long time ago. Might be the case if Coyne goes. :wink:
 

Craig

New Member
Scowcroft said:
Craig said:
Scowcroft said:
I can't see Harper wanting to sit on the bench in the Championship.
So you doubt me again? :wink:

I'm not doubting you, I'm doubting your sources. :p :wink:
well mr scarecrow... last time you doubted my sources, they were unfortunately correct :cry: It is definately not a nice day :twisted:
 

desert fox

New Member
If Steve Harper signs with the club, I'm afraid that probably means that Ian Walker is also leaving the club. Harper is under contract with Newcastle through 2007 and is on Premiership wages. And he's unhappy sitting the bench behind Shay Givens and the only reason he'd want to move would be the guarantee of being the first choice keeper. And Newcastle were asking a million for him last month as a transfer fee. I don't see us paying that much for him, so maybe its a 12 month loan. And I don't paying his Premiership wages and Walkers. So if Harpers coming I imagine that means that Walker is also joining the exodus away from the club.

Or maybe this is just another dodgy rumor.
 

gagandeep

New Member
desert fox said:
If Steve Harper signs with the club, I'm afraid that probably means that Ian Walker is also leaving the club. Harper is under contract with Newcastle through 2007 and is on Premiership wages. And he's unhappy sitting the bench behind Shay Givens and the only reason he'd want to move would be the guarantee of being the first choice keeper. And Newcastle were asking a million for him last month as a transfer fee. I don't see us paying that much for him, so maybe its a 12 month loan. And I don't paying his Premiership wages and Walkers. So if Harpers coming I imagine that means that Walker is also joining the exodus away from the club.

Or maybe this is just another dodgy rumor.

probably another dodgy rumour
 

Fox Fan

Well-Known Member
Craig said:
Newcastle goalkeeper

Sorry Craig but you have really just put 2+2 together here. Steve Haper was talked about a while ago on this board, I suspect you have read MA interview on the offical site in which he states that will we sign a new keeper tomorrow and taken a guess that it will be Haper?

jsut a thought?
 

Brenfox1

New Member
We are signing a keeper tomorrow & Craig has just pulled Harpers name up as we were linked with him previously.Any keeper we get is more likely to be a free transfer
 

Fox Fan

Well-Known Member
Brenfox1 said:
We are signing a keeper tomorrow & Craig has just pulled Harpers name up as we were linked with him previously.Any keeper we get is more likely to be a free transfer

Is what I say :D
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Craig said:
Fox Fan said:
Brenfox1 said:
We are signing a keeper tomorrow & Craig has just pulled Harpers name up as we were linked with him previously.Any keeper we get is more likely to be a free transfer

Is what I say :D
:roll: We'll see

I fink Craig will be correct in his findings.
 

Craig

New Member
rotherhamfox said:
Craig said:
Fox Fan said:
Brenfox1 said:
We are signing a keeper tomorrow & Craig has just pulled Harpers name up as we were linked with him previously.Any keeper we get is more likely to be a free transfer

Is what I say :D
:roll: We'll see

I fink Craig will be correct in his findings.
It's all bullshit, just like Ferdinand leaving and Williams joining :roll:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal00
2Aston Villa00
3Brentford00
4Brighton00
5Burnley00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Leeds Utd00
10Leicester00
11Liverpool00
12Manchester City00
13Manchester Utd00
14Newcastle Utd00
15Norwich City00
16Southampton00
17Tottenham 00
18Watford00
19West Ham Utd00
20Wolves00

Latest posts

Top