Speculation Nicky Maynard

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone reliable? at least being at the medical stage would imply personal terms and fee sorted out

Doesn't appear to be anyone reliable. I'm very surprised nothing has been sorted today, although I guess there is still time. Ho hum

To be fair Notts there is so much crap flying about, some sources stating fee agreed, some saying done deal, others saying bid ain't gone in and now this where there is a problem with his medical.

I am sure things are moving and I wouldn't be surprised if things are being progressed under the radar

Maybe just having a rest last night has helped it clear up.

Well he is injured according to BCFC. It begs the question, can someone with an injury pass a football medical examination?

:018: 'Prompts' the question, begging the question is a type of circular reasoning. I expected better of you Rich, I'm very disappointed young man.

So can we be clear, a bids not gone in, but it has been accepted however he's agreed personal terms and there may be a problem with his medical, seems quite straight forward to me, by the way who the flying F**** are we talking about?

So can we be clear, a bids not gone in, but it has been accepted however he's agreed personal terms and there may be a problem with his medical, seems quite straight forward to me, by the way who the flying F**** are we talking about?
Freddie Starr?

:018: 'Prompts' the question, begging the question is a type of circular reasoning. I expected better of you Rich, I'm very disappointed young man.

Wow Macky! Hadn't come across that distinction before. I'm a bit older than that as well.....

Sven not optimistic about a striker coming before Saturday

Sven not optimistic about a striker coming before Saturday

Did admit that things were going on silently though...SGE would be mad to talk about it openly and alert everyone as to where were at with any deal.

Stringer just been on RL 'i don't think it will happen this week'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00