Speculation Nicky Maynard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Carroll sign whilst injured as well?

Must be a Liverpool thing.

Loooooads of players sign while injured. I don't think a medical is compulsary - surely it's just something that the signing club would want to do, to make sure their investment isn't an absolute crock.

Like with Matt Mills - he was still recovering from a dislocated toe when he signed for us, but our medical staff must have been satisfied that it wouldn't impact on his ability once he recovered. I'm sure he wouldn't have passed a conventional medical when he signed for us.

And with fans like you there's no wonder!!!

Haha what an idiot!!!

That is my first comment regarding how Mills has performed for us so far and can you honestly say that his performances thus far have warranted spending over 5million on him?

Can I just get something clarified before I join everyone in calling Maynard a ****. Have Brizzle actually accepted a bid yet and have we started negotiations with Maynard?

Amazing, how do you know this?

Based on the fact players hold all the power nowadays and he's still there - if he really wanted a move away now to here or anywhere else he would have dug his heals in by now.

Obviously I do not know what he is exactly thinking (just like everyone else on here too) hence why I said 'doesn't seem' instead of 'isn't' based upon the above reasoning.

Seemed to enjoy celebrating his goals against us too!

Last edited:
Walk away - 6 million is a joke for a player that has less than a yr left on his contract and doesn't seem all that interested in coming anyway.

Even if we do get him he'll most likely turn out to be shit just like Mills has been so far.

Most idiotic post of the season so far......

Ha ha or some might say he was practising celebrating in front of the Blue Army/Mongies *

* delete as appropriate

Well I won't be impressed until he tries to plug his boot into the corner flag during a celebration.

Based on the fact players hold all the power nowadays and he's still there - if he really wanted a move away now to here or anywhere else he would have dug his heals in by now.

Obviously I do not know what he is exactly thinking (just like everyone else on here too) hence why I said 'doesn't seem' instead of 'isn't' based upon the above reasoning.

Seemed to enjoy celebrating his goals against us too!

That's why Tevez is still at the City of Manchester (Etihad) stadium then?

Just because he hasn't been a dickhead about moving doesn't mean that he wouldn't come to us. I think it's sad that people are getting on a player's back for not throwing his dummy out pf the pram.

Last edited:
Like with Matt Mills - he was still recovering from a dislocated toe when he signed for us, but our medical staff must have been satisfied that it wouldn't impact on his ability once he recovered.

He obviously hasn't fully recovered yet then.................

That's why Tevez is still at the City of Manchester (Etihad) stadium then?

Just because he hasn't been a dickhead about moving doesn't mean that he wouldn't come to us. I think it's sad that people are getting on a player's back for not throwing his dummy out pf the pram.

Yes because every other club in the world hasthe resources to pay a £50mill transfer fee and then piss 250k per week up the wall on him.....

Who's getting on who's back anyway!? All I'm saying is it seems we are wasting our time and if the figures being mentioned are correct then we will be getting a serious shafting if he were to sign.

Edit - Rich, do I get some kind of award for that? Do hope so :)

Last edited:
Yes because every other club in the world hasthe resources to pay a £50mill transfer fee and then piss 250k per week up the wall on him.....

Who's getting on who's back anyway!? All I'm saying is it seems we are wasting our time and if the figures being mentioned are correct then we will be getting a serious shafting if he were to sign.

If he scores the goals that fire us to the Premier League he will have repaid the quoted deal 15 times over.

News coming out of Bristol is that Maynard is refusing to sign for us until this thread reaches 100 pages

...... and we have less than a week to achieve it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670