Speculation Nicky Maynard

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be great news if the Maynard story is true ,seriously though does anyone really know if hes coming to the city ? its a big ask but id love to know if there is is any truth will sign him.

It would be great news if the Maynard story is true ,seriously though does anyone really know if hes coming to the city ? its a big ask but id love to know if there is is any truth will sign him.

Notts knows, he's insider of the year don'tchaknow. He's being coy though.

I won't be in Leicester for another four to six weeks - could somebody still sign me up please?

He knows nothing!

If twitter is anything to go by then the Maynard deal is done. Not in the bristol team tonight due to "injury" or so as he isn't cup tied depending on who you believe, as I've said before in my posts don't shoot the messenger only passing on what I've read

If twitter is anything to go by then the Maynard deal is done. Not in the bristol team tonight due to "injury" or so as he isn't cup tied depending on who you believe, as I've said before in my posts don't shoot the messenger only passing on what I've read

What you've read has already been proven to be bullshit.

I don't believe I've said on 'Twitter' the deal is done?

I've just checked, I've not said that.

You said that what he had posted has proven to be bullshit. the only place I can see that is your post saying he won't be in Leicester tonight. Or am I missing something?

You said that what he had posted has proven to be bullshit. the only place I can see that is your post saying he won't be in Leicester tonight. Or am I missing something?

:icon_bigg

Still not seeing it? There are people on Twitter saying that it has been done and I can't find any proof it hasn't? I'm confused!

It's all stems from this tweet by Bobthebentley or whatever his fecking name is. I read several tweets which said he was just messing and it was all rubbish. The ones with some genuine knowledge haven't said anything for me to get excited about. Tomorrow is a new day though :)

It's all stems from this tweet by Bobthebentley or whatever his fecking name is. I read several tweets which said he was just messing and it was all rubbish. The ones with some genuine knowledge haven't said anything for me to get excited about. Tomorrow is a new day though :)

See, cryptic! *gratuitous profanity*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670