Speculation Nicky Maynard

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I want to do is come on here read about my favourite football team and make the odd comment on any posts that interest me and I've time I do someone somewhere takes a dislike to it so I'm not going to bother, I don't want anyone's sympathy and I'm not wasting my time reporting anyone, just don't think it's nice all you guys who have been here along time in a nice cosey little group any anyone new gets treated like their not welcome

You've made 55 posts, I don't believe for one minute that each one has resulted in criticism. And to be fair the one in this thread got off lightly considering the generally nasty bugger that Notts is, won't even complete my simple "delete as appropriate" paragraph.

All I want to do is come on here read about my favourite football team and make the odd comment on any posts that interest me and I've time I do someone somewhere takes a dislike to it so I'm not going to bother, I don't want anyone's sympathy and I'm not wasting my time reporting anyone, just don't think it's nice all you guys who have been here along time in a nice cosey little group any anyone new gets treated like their not welcome
Trouble is with forums is that anything written is open to being misconstrued and/or taken the wrong way - that's what smilies are for! But I do know what you mean keeper. Stick with it and you'll enjoy. I remember back in the days of the old OS forum...

Trouble is with forums is that anything written is open to being misconstrued and/or taken the wrong way - that's what smilies are for! But I do know what you mean keeper. Stick with it and you'll enjoy. I remember back in the days of the old OS forum...

Glad someone agrees

Don't be so... oh **** it, I can't be arsed.

On another note - why does my 'vCash' keep going up and wtf is it anyway?? :102:

Trouble is with forums is that anything written is open to being misconstrued and/or taken the wrong way - that's what smilies are for!

:097: I completely agree well said Jenks! :016:

Glad someone agrees

He doesn't agree, he's just giving you some advice.

You haven't been abused. I genuinely don't know what your beef is. Has Macky given you some of his special white powder?

"Cosey little group"??? I've been here since the start and I think they're all a bunch of ****s.
Everybody thinks I'm a bunch of ****s as well.

Stop being so timid and man up

"Cosey little group"??? I've been here since the start and I think they're all a bunch of *****.
Everybody thinks I'm a bunch of ***** as well.

Stop being so timid and man up

I never thought of you as a whole bunch of ***** Macky. Just the one. :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669