Nigel Pearson - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had to handle the Joey Barton arrest et al. Good training for City. :)

If you haven't got a clue if he will be successful how do you know he'll be better than Holloway?

My reasoning would be based on the fact that Pearson used his subs better and got a side to fight for their lives when the chips were down in the final game of the season and Holloway failed to do so. A cluette perhaps. :icon_wink

Well done Pearson ignore the idiots giving you grief already most people will give you a chance. You just cant win no matter who we got people would of moaned absolute joke that people are moaning already

Is MIS Holloway's wife who reads this forum?

Can I also ask if any of Pearson's kids (if he has any) have disabilities?

You don't have to be successful to be better than Holloway, you just have to be competent.

I refer the honourable gentleman to post 187.

Last edited:
Firstly, welcome Northernfox!!:006:

I wouldn't say I'm esctatic about Pearson becoming the new boss, I'm just glad the whole thing has been sorted cos it was dragging out for far too long! And seeing as nobody better wanted to come here then none of us can really complain too much at whoever took over.

He seems like a no-nonsense sort of bloke, completely different from the media-whoring attitude that Holloway had(which imo is a good thing.)

As other have said, he now deserves our backing instead of whinging and moaning about not getting anyone better.

Well done Pearson ignore the idiots giving you grief already most people will give you a chance. You just cant win no matter who we got people would of moaned absolute joke that people are moaning already

I'm not moaning, i'm not inspired by his appointment either.
Rather a case that he has plenty to prove in order to convince me its a good choice.

Last edited:
too right tom you tell em they do nothing but moan moan moan the guy hasn't even gotten here yet and hes already getting grief god help him when he loses a match because i dont think anybody else will

Neil Lennon?

I'm not moaning, i'm not inspired by his appointment either.
Rather a case that he has plenty to prove in order to convince me its a good choice.

Who would you of been inspired with then? I bet you cant name a good manager who we had a realistic chance of getting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669