Noel Fielding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched a bit of the programme and some of the sketches did seem a bit crap, but as with the Mighty Boosh I think you need to watch 3/4 episodes before making a final decision

It's good innit :icon_lol:
Erm...

No. None of the things that happened in that clip are funny in the slightest. The bit where she fell over was ****ing side splitting. Wait, no, I don't mean side splitting do I? I mean... um... what's that word? Shit.

Erm...

No. None of the things that happened in that clip are funny in the slightest. The bit where she fell over was ****ing side splitting. Wait, no, I don't mean side splitting do I? I mean... um... what's that word? Shit.

If she wasn't such a munter you'd think she must be shagging someone at the tv station to get her show.

Erm...

"I've literally been on one"

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

From start to finish nothing in that clip made me smile, let alone laugh. The fact that it got onto BBC 2 is quite scary. If you're capable at laughing out load at that, wouldn't you then just laugh at everything, all the time?

Also, the acting was terrible. Well, perhaps more just non-existant.

From start to finish nothing in that clip made me smile, let alone laugh. The fact that it got onto BBC 2 is quite scary. If you're capable at laughing out load at that, wouldn't you then just laugh at everything, all the time?

Also, the acting was terrible. Well, perhaps more just non-existant.
Miranda? Yeah, it's quite shocking to be honest. To think that BBC 2 used to be the place for such masterpieces as the one in your avatar - it's gone a bit downhill, hasn't it?

Moving on in our series "Comedy Heroes of Our Time"... After Miranda, I give you:

Last edited by a moderator:
Will I change the thread title to 'Noel Fielding... plus a selection of other people who are about as funny as getting cat AIDS'

Yes.

Then I can moan like **** about the almighty **** that is Jimmy ****ing hamster-face Carr.

Michael ****ing McIntyre. How in the name of **** did that simpering, unfunny **** ever make it on to the telly? I could never tire of punching him really, really hard, especially in his neck. Smashing his vocal chords to a pulp would be a kind of public service, a civic duty if you will

Yes.

Then I can moan like **** about the almighty **** that is Jimmy ****ing hamster-face Carr.

I've always found him a tadd annoying but having watched some of his stand up recently I think he is very good (still a hamster faced almighty **** but a funny one). I've been watching a fair bit of stand up recently and I rate his above most others I have seen. Personal preference I guess but out of interest who do you actually praise? or is it just a case of coming on here to to have a moan about how unfunny the world is?

Stewart Lee stands head and shoulders above everyone.

Stewart Lee is brilliant.

I could probably if I had the time do a montage of Jimmy Carr on various 8/10 Cats/ Jonathan Ross/ Graham Norton/ Top Gear etc ... telling the same ****ing jokes. As I said I found him annoying. Someone gave me some of his stand up and told me to watch it, I did and was surprised how good it was when he wasn't telling shit one liners.

I think he is a foul mouthed crude quick intelligent hamster faced ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566