norris gone to ipswich..another one slips the net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask HF he had a spell of living in Ipswich or at least down that way, maybe even Colchester can't remember.

Ipswich is ok but I doubt very much whether that influenced Norris's decision.Colclester is ok too but frankly I'm biased because I think and always have thought Leicester is a Pisshole and thats why I left there and won't be going back.I was born there,I support the football team,thats where my affection with Leicester ends

I say fair play to IH for not giving in to there demands of £2.5m! Not sure how much longer he had on his contract but when a player hands in a transfer request that usually means he doesnt want to play for the club anymore. At that point Plymouth should be thankful for any money they get for him, not over value him by at least £1m!!

That's because you lived in Thurnby Lodge.....

I lived bang in the City Centre and worked all over Leicester...Aylestone,Beaumont Leys,Blaby,Netherhall,New Parks,City Centre,Ashby,Fosse Road,Eyres Monsell,KRR loads of others.I don't like Leicester and would never live there but it is only my opinion,the majorty on here wouldn't want to live in Kinlochleven:102:
Anyway I'm waffling off topic

Last edited:
I have family in Roehampton but I wouldn't go and live there.I believe Norris lives around the Peterboro area so its hardly a slog to go to work

What so you wouldn't want to move there, quadruple your wages to £8000 a week and live close to your family.

What so you wouldn't want to move there, quadruple your wages to £8000 a week and live close to your family.

No fecking way:018: Money is not my god,not at all.I'd rather live somewhere where me and my family are happy and content

No fecking way:018: Money is not my god,not at all.I'd rather live somewhere where me and my family are happy and content

And maybe that's close to his mum and dad for him.

Who cares anyway, he'll break his leg at the weekend anyway.

I have family in Roehampton but I wouldn't go and live there.I believe Norris lives around the Peterboro area so its hardly a slog to go to work

So I was told he was from the P'boro area hence is move here.

I lived bang in the City Centre and worked all over Leicester...Aylestone,Beaumont Leys,Blaby,Netherhall,New Parks,City Centre,Ashby,Fosse Road,Eyres Monsell,KRR loads of others.I don't like Leicester and would never live there but it is only my opinion,the majorty on here wouldn't want to live in Kinlochleven:102:
Anyway I'm waffling off topic

It's a lot more better reading that kind of waffle than the majority of this thread.

Fcuk that.

I'd rather be minted, miserable, and as far away from my family as is humanly possible (my kids being the exception of course).

Fcuk that.

I'd rather be minted, miserable, and as far away from my family as is humanly possible (my kids being the exception of course).

I meant close family ie wife and children..if I had either.Not Brothers,sisters etc

And maybe that's close to his mum and dad for him.

Who cares anyway, he'll break his leg at the weekend anyway.

In which case he will wish he was living in Roehampton. Near the artificial limb place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669